beibs in the trap | pt 2

"What the fuck are you doinggggg bro ?! Sit the fuck down!"

Every since Thug got to the crib, he's been acting a fool. Walking in and out of the living room, saying random shit, fiddling with everything within his reach. At the moment, I could see him doing some yoga shit on the couch through my peripheral vision, and it was pissing me off.

"Look bro." He shouts with the same energy, after tumbling over onto the couch. "Just cus' you made a bad decision and you're currently regretting it, doesn't mean you can be mean to me." He shook his head.

I looked at him, wondering what he meant by "bad decision."

"What are you talking about ?" I asked, setting my beer down.

"With uhhh, with Robyn's uhh fine ass." He says. "She was apologizing to you and, and you, you just.." before he finished his sentence, he threw up all over the couch he was sitting on.

"Come onnnnn bro, what's good with you?" I groaned, getting up to find god knows what. I wasn't sure if I should clean him up, clean the couch up or tend to his weirdness.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve, and pointed to the other side of the room, close to where he laid his jacket.

"What ? What's there?" I asked.

"Just go look bitch." He instructed before leaving the room. I just looked at him, low key disgusted. His eyes were bloodshot red, his dreads were all over the place, and his clothes were covered in throw up. How cute.

I made my way over to Thug's jacket, searching up for whatever he was gesturing to. Just before i came to the conclusion that there was nothing, a small plastic bag fell out of the side pocket. I picked it up, bringing the little clear bag to eye level. 

"Is this what you're on right now?" I turned back to Thug and asked. He nodded.

"Yea, I think so."

"But you don't have the symptoms of snorting cocaine." I told him, but while saying this, I took a better look at him. His pupils were slightly dilated.

"Well, i guess it explains all the extra energy and shit." I think aloud. "Why do you have it?"

"Because, it makes you feel better. And I wanted to feel good. But you need some too, because you seem like you need to feel good too." He tells me, with the ugliest smile a nigga has ever seen.

"Yea whatever, I'll pass. Just clean the fuckin couch dawg."

He just rolled his eyes and went to his room, im guessing to change. While he was gone, I fiddled with the little plastic bag, my mind drifting to Robyn. As much as I really liked her, I couldn't lose to Aubrey. That stupid light skin bitch was not about to steal my girl. I could tell she was feeling him, so i made sure she wasn't mine before he took her. And now, I think I regret it. Maybe I was too harsh on her. Maybe I am a bitch for cursing at her while she was apologizing.

"Fuck it mannn, I need this." I opened the clear bag and emptied its contents onto a nearby coffee table. I then reached for my wallet out of my back pocket and scrounged up a dollar bill. I straightened the powder drug into a line with then bill before rolling it up. I wasn't sure how much to inhale if the rest of the bag was nothing or too much. Out of inexperience, i wasn't even sure if I was going to do it right.

"He's goes a shitty nothing." I said to myself before putting the rolled up dollar bill to my nostril. I snorted once, im sure only getting one or two particles up my nose. It burned like a bitch though. I tried again, this time getting a sufficient amount through my nasal passage. Next thing I know, I couldn't stop and the bag's contents was all gone.

I felt weird, high, euphoric. I felt no pain, except the burning sensation my nose was going through at the moment, but nothing else. And just like Thug said, I felt better , I felt good.

"Hey man, where's th-, you did it didn't you?" Thug came stomping back into the room, in a fresh set of clothes and a piece of minty gum between his teeth.

"How'd you know?" I asked, laughing.

"Because, you look bright as hell, and the bag is empty." He concluded, I just nodded with the same retarded smile that Thug had on his face earlier.

"Wait, where's the rest of it?" He questioned.

"What you mean? I finished it." I told him. He just look at me, with the most unreadable facial expression.

"Jac, you finished it?" He asked again, like I didn't just answer him the first time.

"Yea man , I'll give you money for more if you need more. Hell, I need more." I laughed again, sticking my hand out for some dap.

"My nigga, you must be trying to kill yourself."