The past ↩

* 2 YEARS AGO *

🌟Zantonian P.O.V🌟

   Anger, pain ,sorrow and betrayal are just a few words use to describe how I'm feeling right now. For the past few hours all ice done is look at the damage the army of rogues.

      It was a surprise attack which no one was prepared for. It came so fast, so swiftly,that the only thing, I manage to do at the fist sight of the kingdom was cry. This was my territory, my home,my future kingdom, my brother's future kingdom. Only a scarcity of white wolves were left from the fight survived. 5656 pups taken, 9000 males killed leaving pregnant she wolves behind,left Mateless and some pupless, 7000 females taken for their pleasure. We failed, we failed to protect our people, our kingdom. But the betrayal I feel would not subside, the anger I feel would not go away, for the people I called my second family betrayed us miserably, left us to fight a battle more than what we could manage.

     The king and queen of normal werewolves. They betrayed us badly that I don't even want to look at their face. We sent a request for some of their men, some of their warriors to help us fight and the bluntly refused our request and left us to suffer, to rot and for that I'll never forgive them.
🌺🍃🌺🍃🌺🍃🌺🍃🌺🍃🌺

Thank you for giving my book a try I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😄

Remember to

Vote🌹

Follow🌹

Comment🌹

Vote on this chapter🌹

Give ideas🌹

And continue to read🌹 😄😃😂😅😆😊