Chapter 1

Yeri's pov
" oppa wake up !! Come on please,please,please 🙏🏻" I told my brother,taehyung. He is so lazy right now.

" 5 more minutes then I'll wake up " he said while he cover himself a blanket. I got mad and I kick him and shout " You told me your gonna drive me to jungkook oppa's house.

"Come on wake up" I started acting cute "Acting cute won't make me drive you" he smirked " oh really what if I cook and just eat it by myself " I said and his smirk completely disappear and now it's my turn to smirk.

"Argggghhh Fine,Fine!!! I'll drive you geez " he slowly made his way to the bathroom
" Can you be more faster the turtles are gonna be so happy that there is a human or should I say an alien that walk slower than them!!" I yelled and he suddenly walk faster.

I could only shake my head as I couldn't drive a car cause I don't have a drivers license.
As he was doing his own thing on the bathroom I started to make make our breakfast. Why do I have to cook for me and my brother? Well because our maids is on a day off
and our parents leave early in the morning.

" waaahhh~~~ that smells good what are you cooking for breakfast yeri ?" I was startled by him as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere " hey! Don't scare me like that and I'm cooking omelette and soup " I told my brother as I continue to cook " well sounds delicious 😋 " my brother said and I could sense that he was grinning while saying that.

" Ok here lets eat " I said as I serve our meal and I wait my brother to have a first bite of my meal suddenly while he was chewing his expression change then I ask him " does it taste good or bad? Come on tell me I won't be mad " I said as I prepare myself because most of his comments are honest. " Well it taste ..." he looked at me first before he continued his sentence.

" great 👍🏻 as always " he gave me a thumbs up while grinning " ok thanks " then I also proceeded to eat. As I'm in the middle of eating I ask him " what time is it,oppa ?" He look at the clock then back to me " 10:56 why ? " he told me and my eyes 👀 widened " shoot I was suppose to meet him at 11:00 !! Come on oppa "I told him and quickly pull him out of the house with me

" wait ,wait,wait our food " he pout " no time for that " I said and quickly push him in his car and his car is Lamborghini aventador by the way. As we arrive in jungkooks house it's already 11:13 and I quickly wave goodbye to my brother and went inside.

As I unlock the front door of his house I saw a sight I never want to see. And suddenly my brother got inside the house saying " yeri you forgot your wallet-" he cut his sentence as he saw the sight I saw........

~ to be continued ~