__________/////_________/////__________

Next day:-

Nandini got ready in shorts and crop top. She went to the hotel's restaurant. Everyone was there except cabir & navya.

Nandini- Good morning guys.

All- Good morning.

Just then cabir and navya came there.....

Nandini- Happy birthday cabir.

Manik- Happy birthday bro.

All- Happy birthday cabir.

Cabir- Thank you guys.

The settled down and ordered their breakfast.

Alia- So cabir aaj ka kya plan hai????

Cabir- Well sham ko party. Hum yaha ke sabse best club jaa rahe hai....

All- Woohooo......

Manik- Aur din mein???

Cabir- Tumhe jo karna hai karo. Mujhe apni girlfriend ke saath time spend karna hai.

All- Oh!!!

Navya blushed.

Manik- Aur tum dono kya karoge saath mein???

Cabir- Tujhe kya karna hai jaan ke???

Manik- Just asked.

Cabir- Teri girlfriend aane de phir main tujhe bataunga.

Manik- Cabir....

Cabir- Oh sorry!!! Girlfriend kaise tu toh sidha shaadi karega.....

Manik- Cabir shut up.

Cabir- Kyu and I can see some sparks between you two. Hmm. Kuch toh chal raha hai.

Abhi- Guys guys stop it.

Their breakfast arrived and they ate teasing and pulling each others leg. After breakfast, the couples left to spend some quality time. Only manik and nandini were left.

Manik- So??

Nandini- So.

Manik- Ye log toh chale gaye. Ab hum kya kare????

Nandini- Lets go to beach.

Manik- Ok.

And they both went to the beach. The beach was private for their security.

Nandini- Ye beach itna empty kyu hai???

Manik- Kyunki ye private beach hai...

Nandini- Oh!!!!

Nandini removed her shoes and went towards the water. She put her leg in the water and was looking at the sea lovingly. Manik came and stand beside her.

Nandini- Beautiful.

Manik- Indeed it is.

Nandini turned to look at manik already looking at her. She turned her face blushing a little. She thought something and look at Manik mischievously. Manik gave a confused look. Before he could say something nandini splashed water on him.

Manik- Nandini.

Nandini- Hahahaha....

Manik- Now you're gone.

He splashed water on her and nandini did the same. Both were splashing water and playing forgetting the world. Important thing is they are happy with each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha????
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you all.💕💕💕