Chapter 1: Royal Friends

~So Hey! Jungkookie44 here! Hope you enjoy Chapter One of This story!!!~

________________________________

"Your Highness, Its time to wake up" Julia My maid Spoke in a soft voice.
My name is Y/N, I am A princess of a poor Kingdom. It's No poor poor, Buts it's not rich, But father, the king, tries his best for his people. And one day when I become queen he expects me to give it my all, To treat the people of my kingdom with love and loyalty.

"Hmmmmhhmmmm" I wake up stretching my arms, "Julia! Good morning!" I Smile at my maid who is fixing up a bath for me.
"Good morning to you too princess"
"Julia! I told you to call me Y/N!"
"Fine" she smiles, "Princess Y/N"
I shrug and and pour "Julia"
She smiles and me and helps me change out of my sleeping blouse, "Happy Birthday Y/N"

I smile and hug her "Thank you!"
She hugs me back "Now Y/N, I have prepared a bath for you"
"Thank you Julia!"

So, Yeah obviously it's my birthday, I turn 6 today, And Im pretty excited! My best Friend, Prince Jeon Jungkook, Aka Prince Kookie, Is my best friend and he's coming over! And of course with my other 6 best friend, of different kingdoms. But Jungkook was my best friend forever!.

"I'm done!" I shout, Usually I like taking long baths, But today is different , I'm too anxious! I wanna see Jungkook so bad!

"Coming Mistress!"

~A Few Moments later~

"Wow! Princess! You look beautiful!"
Julia exclaimed clapping her hands together.
"Thank you!" I wore a knee length Blue and white dress, Long sleeves. My H/C hair was pulled back into a ponytail, just the way I like it.

I ran out of my room in a rush, I couldn't wait to see Jungkook! I was so excited.
I ran into my father on the way and we cheated for a few minutes till we reached the front doors to the entrance of the castle.
"Father, you think Jungkook can stay?"
"Hmmmm well have to see baby"

As we reached the front of the doors,I saw 7 Handsome Boys stand at the front and bowed.
But the only things was, Jungkook had this pained expression on his face.

"Hello Y/N" Suga said with a motionless voice
"Hello" I bow and smiles "I'm so glad ya can be here!"
They all look up and smile slightly
"Y/N have you not heard about Jungkookies father?" Jimin Said with a sad expression.
"Hm? No I haven't? Is he ok? I heard he was captain of the army-"

"He's dead" Jungkook said and walked out of the Castle.

"D-Dead..."

~Helloooo!!!!! Ok this chapter might have sucked, But bear with me! It's my first time! So have mercy!!!!!~