Chapter 2

Finally I got out of the car, still not wanting to go, but I guess I have to. As I enter the doors I see my friends, as always, standing standing in the main hall where the office is, I run up to greet them, they always look so depressed for some reason, but in reality they're just really tired. They both look over an smiled "Hey David!" They exclaimed. "Hey guys! How are you?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face. I always try to make everyone happy, it's just something I enjoy, it's like a comfort thing, if everybody is laughing and having a good time, so am I. "Im great, I just can't believe that we're almost finished with high school, it just doesn't feel right." Said Gabby, her and Britnee Both are my closest friends, except for Seth, I mean he's my friend but he tries to hit on me, he's really gay, I have nothing against it, it's just that I'm not gay, nor will I ever be gay. Anyways, Gavin walks over being his weird self, he's also one of our closest friends. Some say that we look like brothers, I really don't see how, but we just go along with it for the hell of it. He shows me some of the strangest things, the memes are great though. He puts his arm on my shoulder and points to this ginger kid, ha, ginger. "Heyy David, you should go over and talk to him. He looks lonely, go say hi to the boi." I smirk and look over at him, "Okay, sure, why the hell not." So, I stroll over to him, being my happy self. He was in one of the hallways we go to for class, he had his headphones and was on his phone so he didn't notice me sitting beside him. I poked him on the arm, when he looked up at me I smiled at him and waved, then said, "I'm David! What's your name?" He look a little puzzled there for a second, then he smiled back "Im Bailey!" Still with a smile on my face I asked where he was originally at, he said he was from Georgia, but moved here to cause his mom wanted to start a new life somewhere else, I don't see why they decided to come here, I've been here since my freshman year, before I was in Washington. We talked for the remainder of time we had before we go to our first period. We laughed over the stupidest things, that was one of the best Mondays ever. It was lunch time and I met with all of them so we could eat together, we've done that ever since the beginning of our freshman year. Gabby and Britnee Both walk down the hall together to meet me, I once again ran up to them, and greeted them with a smile. "How are you both?" I know I've said that already but I'm a very caring guy, what can I say? They say they're good, and we all walk towards the lunch line, which was a mile long it seemed. It's always like that, we stood there for literally half of the lunch period. Seth walked up to us then started talking with them. I decided to text Bailey to see where he was at, surprisingly he was where he was this morning, he seems very friendly, but shy in a weird way, I don't know to be honest. I motion him over so he can get can get food with and sit with us. We talk about food then a bunch of other random shit. We finally got out of the line with our food and headed back to the hallway, Bailey grabbed his bag and went with us, we all talked until the bell for 3rd rang, we waved bye to each other and went on to the next period. It's 3:00 now, about 18 minutes until we leave, ugh why can't it go faster. Finally, the day's over. We walk to our lockers and head for the doors, we're so childish we raced each other to see who can get there the fastest, I won. We got outside and walked to our cars, Bailey ran up to me trying to catch his breath "Hey, David? D-do you think you can give me a ride home?" He said with a slight blush tint on his cheeks, jeez, he must have been running really hard to catch up to me. "Yeah of course." I said smiling at him, he said a quick "Thanks" then opened the car door and got in. The ride to his house was silent, but I broke the silence by starting a small convert with him. When we arrived at his house he turned and smiled, "Thanks David, I really appreciate it, I don't know what I would have done with out you." I let out a small laugh and said "No problem, anytime you need me." I smiled at him and waved. This guy is pretty cool, I wonder what he thinks of me, hm, that's something I've never really wandered, but oh well.

____________________________________

Heller again, I kinda went overboard on this chapter. But it's all good, byyeeee.