April Fool's scenario by @doctor_merthur

Trope: Bodyswap

Characters: Any

NEWTs are coming up and everyone is cramming information into their heads. Let's add the pressure of the Dark Lord coming back and wreaking havoc. And voala! Pressure and stress has built up over the months.

April is fast approaching as well. The day for the pranksters to prey on the fools of the school has arrived. Everyone needed a break from all the stress and pressure so a spell was cast to make fun of certain loyal students of each house. The spell was casted on the unknowing students while they were asleep. Unfortunately for those certain students, not only were their uniforms changed into their rival houses (Gryffindor to Slytherin and Hufflepuff to Ravenclaw and vice versa), but their bodies as well.

However, that wasn't the only thing they had to worry about...

The casters didn't expect the effects to last longer than the day allotted for pranksters to prey upon the weak. Merlin! Imagine the chaos and distress the school was feeling. Think you can help them sort out the mishap while dealing with the Dark Lord?

***

Character Claim

For this kind of scenario, we need at least two characters for each house!

Harry Potter:

Hermione Granger: Nicole_Dragneel04

Ron Weasley:

Neville Longbottom:

Draco Malfoy:

Blaise Zabini:

Pansy Parkinson:

Vincent Crabbe:

Luna Lovegood:

Susan Bones:

Fred Weasley:

George Weasley:

Severus Snape:

Albus Dumbledore: