Groomzilla

"You look surprisingly calm, (y/n). Especially since your wedding is coming up," Rebecca said

"Yup," you replied.

"Is there a reason?" she asked curiously.

"Yup," you replied again.

"Can I know why?" she asked slightly impatient.

"Sure! Go look for your brother," you said.

"What?" She said absentmindedly, turning around to go find her brother as Klaus and Kol came out in a slight daze. Sitting near you, they regained their senses.

Klaus turned to you. "This! Is your fault this is ALL your fault!"

"Actually I'm pretty sure he proposed to me and that you encouraged him," you replied, smirking.

Kol started to whine. "Never, never did I ever think I'd be sorry to help create a monster."

"Sucks to be you," you said.

Klaus smirked slightly. "I thought I was the scariest and fiercest monster, but I was wrong brother has taken that role over quite nicely." Just then Rebecca stumbled into the room.

"So?" You turned around smirking "Find your brother?" You asked Rebecca.

"Unfortunately," Rebecca replied shakily.

"Perhaps I should go talk to him," you said getting up.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone shouted as you left the room

"Well this should be interesting," Klaus said smirking

"KLAUS! She could die!" Rebecca said concerned

"I say let's watch," Kol intervened

"Alright let's go," Rebecca concluded with a sigh

They all followed behind you as you went to find Elijah you walked down the hall and turned right opening the first door on your right Elijah was sitting at his desk.

"Does anyone else find it creepy that she knew exactly where he was," Kol whispered behind you, loudly to his siblings.

"Of course not!" Rebecca replied. "They're in love," she said dreamily.

You rolled your eyes and shut the door behind you. You peered over Elijah's shoulder to see thousands of pages of notes and pamphlets scattered around.

"Elijah," you started. "You need a break."

"No, it's quite alright I can do a few more hou-" Elijah started to explain.

"Elijah, if you don't get away from that desk, I'm calling off the entire wedding," you stated sharply.

Elijah looked at you with wide eyes and quickly walked away from the desk area and towards you.

"Okay, well I wouldn't have called off the wedding but it worked," you smiled slyly sitting on the bed.

"Elijah you need to take a break. You're too stressed out right now."

"But-"

"Elijah," you interrupted. "You need to calm down I can help with the wedding to ya know," you said cheerfully.

He smiled kissing your forehead. "I suppose you could help."

You suddenly glared at him he looked startled at your sudden change in expression.

You suppose....you grabbed a pillow and started swinging it at him "IT'S MY WEDDING TO YOU SELFISH JERK UNLESS YOU'VE DECIDED TO MARRY YOURSELF YOU NARCISSISTIC PRICK!!!!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IT'S MY WEDDING TO, IF ANYTHING I'M THE GIRL I'M THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSE TO FANTASIZE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY WEDDING YOU DECORATING DICTATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" you yelled as you beat him with the pillow.

"Who knew how brutal a pillow could be?" he asked absentmindedly.

You sighed. "That's what you got out of this?"

You flopped back down on the bed "Let's take a nap and then we'll BOTH start the wedding plans.

Kapeesh?" you looked pointedly at Elijah.

"Understood," he responded tiredly, lying down next to you.

Rebecca, Kol, and Klaus walked away wondering how an original vampire was beaten with a pillow.

You looked them straight in the eye "Never underestimate the power of a pillow," You smirked as their frightened figures turned and raced away from the both of you.

"(y/n) don't frighten them so much," Elijah mumbled.

"Oh c'mon even you enjoyed that a little bit."

"I'll admit nothing of the sort," he turned around and his shoulders shook slightly. He is soooo laughing right now, you thought to yourself. Called it! You decided to lie down and go to sleep. Beating an Original with a pillow is some seriously tough stuff to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank everyone for being so patient with my busy schedule and writers block! I'm always open to suggestions so feel free to let me know what you think, but please keep it civil. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Comment and all that good stuff !!<3

Sincerely

~LevelX