Finding out

You were having a great time you had been dating Elijah for 3 months. Still you knew there was something off. One night you had saw Nick or Klaus as he was known and Kol coming home with blood dribbling from their mouths smiling. They all seemed super strong it was odd even you would admit, especially the salvatore brothers he was seen with a lot. You often thought back to when you first meet Elijah he had been standing there then had suddenly disappeared. You were going to have to ask him about it you hoped he'd be honest about it . Your chance came 2 hours later.You heard a knock on the door and answered it it was Elijah. "Hi" you said giving him a peck on the cheek he grinned at you. You grinned back.

"Unfortunately I think you missed" he said kissing you on the lips. You pulled him in and shut the door and frowned. Elijah noticed immediately. "What's wrong (y/n)" he asked sounding worried.You hoped that your question wouldn't destroy this relationship you loved Elijah.

"Elijah tell me the truth you're", you paused to think about how to phrase this "not normal you finished ." He gave you a sad smile.

"I knew you would figure it out eventually" he said "you're very smart girl"you gave a small smile you listened as he told you how he was an Original and honestly everything. How there are witches and werewolves and hybrids and vampires.He told about his travels his siblings his mother and his adventures. (Every episode of TVD and The Originals )

"I don't usually do" this you said "but DAMN!!" He laughed

"I understand if you are hesitant or not at all willing to continue this relationship" he said getting up to leave.

"Shut up" you said going over and kissing him "you're not a monster and I love you I'm not going anywhere and i'm dating an ORIGINAL!!!!" Elijah gave you the biggest smile yet and you returned it.

"I am a bit surprised you're not freaking out" Elijah commented

"Oh no!" you said "i'm freaking out you just can't tell." In all honesty you were freaking out but you loved Elijah and you don't care what he is you loved him.Later that night you and Elijah had dinner at his house. Everyone seemed a lot more relaxed around you. You realized Elijah must have told them about the newest revelation. You smiled. Just then your best friend (b/n) texted you " It's going to snow on Friday." You laughed. You loved snow so you already knew about the snow 2 days to go you thought.