My first love

"Where the hell is everybody?" I asked myself​. That's when it hit me. Eyebrows had everyone go on an expedition, and I had to stay here. Great. He must've wanted me to stay here so I could clean the base or something. "Captain?" I turned around and say (Y/N) standing there with confused. "What is it brat." " I thought you would have gone with everyone on the expedition. Did they forget about you?" "They don't need me this time so i'm stuck here with you." " Oh" "what is it brat you don't want me here." "N-n-no that's not what I meant. I just meant... Nevermind" she looked at the ground and started to kick a nearby​ rock. She still is off, and it's starting to make me mad because she won't tell me. Im the only person she talks to so you would understand why im mad about her not saying what's bothering her. "Cadet follow me in the dining hall I want to talk to you about something." I said as she nodded her head. I turned, and started to walk in the dining hall with (Y/N) right behind me. I pulled a chair next to the one I usually sit in, and looked at her in the eyes. "Tell me what's happening to you lately. You have been off this past week." A blush started to creep on to her cheeks. She opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out. She was still blushing, but her face was mixed with sadness, happiness, and anger. "Why would you care about someone like me, how can you ask someone what is bothering them when they were bullied their intire life and not know what's bothering them, how can you-" I cut her off by kissing her. I felt guilty at first, but I knew how I felt about her after what happened in her room a few days ago. It was a warm feeling. It was a feeling I only felt once in my life, but that was so long ago I remember what her name was. what she looked like. What her voice sounded like. I could never forget about her. My first crush. My first weakness. My first love. She had Long wavy fire like hair. It covered her left baby blue eye. She had an emotionless face like mine. She was strong, but not as strong as me without her powers. Yes you heard me she has powers. She could make fire appear out of no where. Without matches or anything. She has regeneration powers, and she is lighting fast. She is faster then Quick Silver, and the Flash. She can make force fields the can stop the colossal titan from steeping on her with ease. She is smart, brave, caring, but doesn't wanna show it. The best part about her powers is that she can control any type of Titan except for the Titan shifters. She would always have 2 Titans by her side. They go by the names of Cando and Hutch. They acted as her bodyguard/pet. Most people wouldn't talk to her because they were afraid she might set them on fire or something. Brats no matter how much you bother her or how much you try to piss her off she would never set anyone on fire.Sadly she is gone. One day in a mission we were stocking up are supplies when an abnormal titan appeared and started to eat the cadets one by one. My gear at the time was broken by a fall saving one of my men, so I couldn't get away or help them the only thing I could do was either run or except my death. I felt a large hand rap around my body as I was lifted off​ the ground. I closed my eyes as I was dropped onto the tounge of the beast. Disgusting. Before I went down the throat of the beast I felt a hand pull my out if it's mouth and I was falling to the ground. I look to see my first love standing in the mouth of the titan before she was bitten in 2 she mouthed the words "I will love you forever, and I won't forget about the promise we made." That's when it when black. The was the last time I ever saw my first love. The only one I opened up to. The only person who spent all their free time with. Her name will forever be in my heart. "Blaze."