Professional Help

Start from the beginning

"Kat, who is the head of the council? They would be the only one who has the power to draw up papers like this" Aria said pointing to the documents that Blue was flipping through.

I raked my mind, "there isn't really a head of the council ... I mean theres the more powerful and influential families, but thats about it" I shrugged.

"Who would that be?"

I scratched my forehead as I tried to remember the woman's name that my mother hates. She was crying about her over the phone while I was in jail ... she had told my mother that she had seen me storming out of Blue's office the day that he- wait no I broke up with him.

Important detail to remember.

"Her name is .... SUZZIE? SARAH? RICHAN?" I screamed out names as I tried to figure out who the woman she had been complaining about.

Blue blinked up at me, "Suzanne Richards? The Richards family?" he asked me.

I snapped my fingers in his face, "YES! Thats what her name was!" I smiled brightly in his face. He just stared at me before putting his whole hand around my face and shoving me, face first, away from him.

I tumbled back into the cushions of the couch.

So much for the dynamic of our relationship changing.

"Do you even wash you hands?" I hissed at him.

His head slowly swivels back towards me. "Never".

Fucking nasty.

"Katrina those papers that your parents were just random going to sign, they are very vague on what the actions were going to be, but for whatever new project that the council is standing behind they were going to take nearly a million dollars from your parents personal company bank account" Aria said as my mouth dropped.

Why would anyone need that much money?

And how much had my parents unwittingly already signed away?

Oh god my inheritance.

"No way would they sign that if they actually knew what it said" I said.

"Your parents asked to barrow twenty dollars from me that day I met them on the street when you were arrested" Blue said looking back at me.

I winced, "they do that a lot, they don't like to spend their own money".

"I respect that" he shrugged.

Great.

"This Richards family do you think they could be behind all of this? Could they be the shadow?" I asked Blue.

He was silent as he mulled around my question, "they could be working with him, but we need proof" he said.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

"Like dirt on their personal life that would be very private?" I asked.

Why did I get weird looks all around?

"Why? What do you have in mind?" Blue asked as Klaus, Aria, and he stared waiting for my idea.

A small smile twisted over my lips.

Oh this was going to be good.

"I hate you. Do you understand that? Hate. I want to push you in front of a speeding car" Blue growled so lowly in my ear as I smiled brightly at the receptionist woman.

"Ah yes! Mr. Dun and Ms. Justice for Dr. Kaddening at 3 you are right on time!" The round receptionist smile brightly back at me. "You should be called back at any moment" she smiled as Blue and I turned and sat down in the waiting area.