Sex Tapes

May 22nd at 12:32AM by Sara [303 comments]

As I lay in bed later that night in a sunny afterglow of the evening, I couldn't help but sigh in the utter perfection of it all.

Best. Night. Ever.

After Hunter had so obviously called me over to join the group of guys he was with, I'd finally had the chance to meet one of the biggest celebrities on the planet. And although I'd been concerned he hadn't remembered me after our first encounter, I was pretty sure I'd made a lasting impression on him that night.

No, I didn't sleep with him (what a dirty mind you all have), but I did log some serious one-on-one time with him before we parted ways....and I may or may not have scored a goodnight kiss.

So, how did we go from a reintroduction to sexy talk all in one night? Surprisingly, I owed it all to Hunter.

"Hey, Hunter," I said, taking my time as I walked up to them. "What's going on?"

"Not much," he replied, a smile plastered on his face. "We were actually just talking about how nice it is to see familiar faces when you go to meetings."

I nodded as I looked between Hunter and Mr. Hollywood.

"Do you guys know each other?" Hunter asked innocently. He shot me a goofy look that Mr. Hollywood couldn't see and then continued, "This is Sara."

Mr. Hollywood put his hand out and I happily placed mine in his. "I think we met the other night, right?" he asked, flashing me a grin.

Oh my God he totally remembers me. A guy who's starred in almost all of my favorite movies actually knows who I am. Lightning could strike me now and I would die a happy woman. I mean, I'd prefer not to die right now, but you get what I mean.

"Yeah," I said, my voice just a little shaky. "I greeted you before the meeting."

That's all I could come up with. I greeted you before the meeting. Very clever.

"It was a great greeting," he said with a chuckle. "Some of the best I've seen."

Was he making fun of me or flirting? I couldn't quite tell. "Thanks," I answered, taking a guess at which it was. "It was my first time."

"You look different today, though. Did you do something new with your hair?"

"Yeah," Hunter said, raising his eyebrow suspiciously. "You didn't have to dress up for us."

I scowled at him before turning my attention back to Mr. Hollywood.

"I may have done something different with my hair," I answered as if I were trying to remember, and then shrugged. "And this outfit is nothing new."

"It's newer than those sweats you've been wearing—" Hunter got out before I silenced him with a death stare.

Luckily, Mr. Hollywood was so preoccupied with pulling out another cigarette that he didn't seem to have heard.

"Anyone want a smoke?" he asked, offering the pack to us.

"I'll take one," Tizzie piped up from behind me. In all of the excitement, I'd completely forgotten she was there. She reached around me and plucked one of the smokes from his hands. I think I saw their fingers touch briefly, but Tizzie had already moved back behind me before I had a chance to be sure.

"How about you?" he asked, offering me one.

I shook my head shyly. "No thanks. When I was growing up, my mom always used to call them cancer sticks. So, every time I tried to smoke after that, I couldn't get that out of my mind..."