CH 8: The New Things

Start from the beginning

Toni was turning to walk back down the steps when someone grabbed her gently by the wrist. She turned to see a sort of familiar guy from the team, giving her a gentle smile.

Why is he touching me? 

"Um, don't touch me," she said, twisting her wrist out of his grasp.

"Sorry, didn't know you had touching issues."

"The fact that you don't even know me doesn't validate your point," she snapped.

"Whoa there, I was just gonna ask what you were doing after practice."

 "Not hanging with you."

"Are you sure about that?"

 "I said no," she spat.

"I think you heard her, Mike," a deep voice that she was very familiar with said behind her. Darren was watching the whole thing and proud of his girl when she stood up for herself.

He sent Mike away and turned Toni around, wrapping his arms around her. "Don't worry about him, he tries too hard." "Asshole" she mumbled, looking out the corner of her eye at the 'Mike' person. Darren chuckled.

"What are you doing after you're done here?" "Hoping I'm not in the hospital," she half joked. "Why would you be there?" "Because Lyci is gonna make me fly and I've never flown before." His brows scrunched in confusion, "A flyer is..." 

Toni sighed, "The person on top of a stunt." "A stunt is..." "Darren!" she giggled, slapping at his arm. He chuckled down at her. "I still don't see how that's so bad." "At least act like it concerns you." she pouted. He let out a breath, "Okay. Baby, I am very worried about you being thrown in the air. Even though I know you're an amazing cheerleader, it's still dangerous that you're doing something like this for the first time."

"Did you just call me baby?"

"That's the only thing you got out of that?"

"No," she giggled, "and even though you were exceptionally fake I still appreciate it." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

He rest his forehead on hers, "And yes I called you baby, because you're my baby," he seductively  said, brushing his lips against hers. "Yeah?" "Yeah," he whispered and connected their lips.

Neither of them cared that the rest of his team was around or that it was bitterly cold. They got heated real fast and Darren was getting pretty excited. It wasn't helping that Toni was softly moaning and gripping the thick hair at the nape of his neck. 

"Break's over!"

Toni pulled away breathlessly but Darren didn't plan on being done with her any time soon. "Darren, I have to go." He kept peppering kisses on her moistened lips. She wanted to give in, oh she did, but he was getting a bit too carried away. "Just one more." 

She tilted her mouth on his and gave him another deep kiss. He bit her bottom lips and growled, taking a handfull of her backside in his grasp. She gasped and pulled away, swatting at his hand. "Darren!" she scolded. He chuckled and sent her off with a swat to her behind. She narrowed her eyes at him over her shoulder and sent him the finger.

"Later," he smirked.

 Toni was standing in front of Shawn, a male base on the team, completely freaking out. His hands were on her waist and hers were shaking while holding his wrists. "You better not drop me," she hissed but her wavering breath was making her sound less stern. Shawn chuckled, "You know I got you. I'm used to flying Porsha's firm ass, you're lighter."

He lifted her and she shrieked. He set her down while laughing, "Don't be scared and don't shake or I'll drop you."

"Shawn!"