Go To Hell

Here it is! Hope you guys like it :) This one is dedicated to all my fans! I love you all so much :* Enjoy and tell me what you think!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                 CHAPTER 7

It’s been a day since my ‘Maker’ called and I was still no closer to getting my revenge. The faces of my family kept coming back to me every time I tried to go to sleep so I gave up on that a while back.

I went to the garden in the back that I’d found yesterday to take my mind off my family. I sat on the pretty white patio swing set with a canopy over it that seemed to be an antique from the Victorian age but was oddly peaceful as it swayed slowly to and fro. I leaned against it and tried to relax.

It was cold in my green tank top and black pajama bottoms but I didn’t mind much. It was like the cold didn’t bother me anymore - in fact, it felt good. The garden was beautiful and intimate even in the dark, as if it was made for secret lovers to meet. It was designed elegantly with stone gravel and arches that led to the circular center where beautiful white flowers bloomed at night, giving out an irresistible fragrance. This place was a paradise at day as well as night but I wasn’t even seeing the scenery tonight; I was thinking very seriously about what to do next.

 After a while of thinking about it, I realized I that I didn’t know a damn thing about my enemy. What makes the Vampire King so damn powerful? What did he want with me? And, most importantly, how the hell do I kill him?

 I just kept coming up with more and more questions but no proper answers. In fact, all I knew about him was that he was the Vampire King and had gone crazy recently. So, I did the sensible thing, and went to the only source of answers I had – Gabe and Nash.

It was still dark when I found the both of them, sitting opposite to each other in the living room, engaged in another one of their spats. It was such a usual and amusing sight that I couldn’t help but grin at them as I walked over. I sat in the couch in between theirs, and asked them, “I’ve been curious for a while now, where is Drake?” maybe New York or Boston.

“Probably somewhere in Europe- France, or maybe Germany.” Gabe informed me. I just stared at him with my mouth agape.

 Europe? Are you kidding me? “And how exactly do we get there?” I didn’t have a visa or passport, I’m DEAD. Or I’m supposed to be anyway.

Gabe smiled, and so did Nash. And I knew that smile; it’s the smile adults give children when they say something incredibly naive.

“We’ve got our ways.” Nash said and left it at that.

I raised my eyebrow at both of them and started to say something but then thought better of it and let it go. Hey, if they can get me around the world without breaking a sweat, who was I to bitch about it?

I remembered what I came to them for and asked them, “What can you tell me about Drake?”

“He is the oddest and most powerful vampire in the world. He’s been ruling all of my kind since the very beginning. He is ruthless, ambitious ruler and as cunning as a snake. There are very few people who would stand a chance against him.” Gabe said. He wasn’t surprised that I’d asked.

“What powers does he have?” I asked, warming up to the subject.

“He is the only one with all the elemental powers. It is believe that he has unlimited powers but they have not been tested in a very, very long time so we are not sure.” Gabe said in a lecture tone that reminded me of my history teacher, Mr. Crowley. But Mr. Crowley’s voice never sounded like smooth chocolate.