Psycho killer!!🔪

Start from the beginning

Dean looked at me suspiciously with his eyebrows raised.

Vi glared at me.

Violet has this hugeeee crush on Casper!! Sam knows about it as she is our common best friend but My rest three brothers don't. Or should we say, we don't think they know...

"She actua-" I started but Violet shut my mouth with her hand and that blocked my words.

"It's nothing Brother Dean!! Nothing!!" She said smiling.

Dean smirked but decided to drop the topic. I know he understood!! That smirk on his face!!

"Alright! I came to ask if you girls wanna join me in gardening.." He stated.

"I'm in Brother!!" I said agreeing immediately! Gardening with him is my favourite!!

"I'm in too!!" Vi said.
She loves it too!!

"Let's go then!" He said and we followed him up to the terrace.

The terrace garden is filled with flowers and amazing plants!! It's the best place to have coffee with a book and Dean of course!!

We sometimes do that!! Evan joins us too for coffee!
But Caspy and Sam aren't allowed here for coffee!!
As I said before, Casper can mess anything up!!

So Brother doesn't trust him with his precious delicate babies!!

"Here!! Water those ones!!" He said pointing at the plants.

"Alright sir!!" Vi said saluting him.

He chuckled.
We went to those plants and started watering them.

I delicately touched it's leaves.
"Hey baby!! Hello... Aww.. You are Soo beautiful..."

Dean says plants can understand the touch... If we talk with them and touched them lovingly, then they grow faster.

So yeah! This is what we do here!!
Vi also knows his way of watering and looking after them so she continued with the same.

"Vi!! I need your help here!! Can you please trim these bushes??" Dean shouted.

"Coming Brother! Hey Lettie! I will be back huh!" She said and went from there.

After I was done, I looked around.
Dean was planting new seeds, Vi was trimming the bushes.

I sighed and sat on the chair.
"Hey little ghost!! Are you up there??" Casper's voice rang through the intercom.

I got up and went towards it.
"Yeah Caspy!! I'm up here!!" I replied.

"I swear I hate you!" He said.

I understood the code.

"Oh! Okay! I hate you too!" I replied,"Dean! I am going down.. I'm done with my part.." I called out for him.

"Alright toothless ..." He said.

"Bye Vi!! See you around !!" I said and with that I patiently walked towards the door. As soon as I was out of Vi and Dean's sight, I ran towards Casper's bedroom.