2

A/N I'm writing this on my phone, so I apologize for any serious errors.

*2 weeks later*

You woke up to Avi kissing your cheeks.

"Baby! Our last show is today! I love my fans, but I can finally cuddle you to death all day!" He happily said.

"That would he my ideal death," You responded, smiling.

Avi chuckled at your remark, pulling you in for a hug.

You giggled as his beard ticked your neck. He noticed you like that, so in return he rubbed his cheek against your neck

"A-Avi stahhp it!" You pleaded, laughing

He chuckled, pulling away. "I love you."

"I love you too," you repeated his words.

You had been doing your best to distract Avi from his ex, and for the most part, it was working.

The thing is-- she would show up at the worst times.

Each time Avi saw her, it just reverted everything you did to help him.

You hated her.

You hated her so much.

She hurt him.

She hurt your everything.

You were taken from your thoughts when Avi's soft lips were pressed against yours.

You smiled into the kiss, kissing back.

Scott suddenly knocked on the hotel room door.

You got up, opening it.

"Are you guys done fucking for ten minutes? The last show is today, do whatever you want afterwards."

Avi chuckled, as you blushed.

The two of you hadn't had sex since that first night, the night you became a couple.

You loved Avi, but he was just so well-endowed (;)) that you needed a longer break.

"Shut up, Scottland," you said, chuckling and closing the door on him, "go make out with Mitch," you said through the door, hearing him scoff.

"You heard me!" you added.

Avi chuckled, getting up to go shower.

"Hey.. Want to shower with me? We don't have to do anything..." he asked politely.

"Sure thing, dragon master."

You took his hand, and he led you into the bathroom.

Both of you undressed, and it wasn't awkward at all, which was surprising.

He kissed you softly before stepping into the shower, only to squeal and jump back out.

You laughed, "Oh, Avi. You actual child."

Avi scoffed, "Well, I, uh.."

You simply smiled and wrapped your arms around his bare body, hugging him.

You blushed, 'omf he's so hot,' you thought.

He leaned down cutely and kissed your forehead.

The two of you showered, and then got dressed.

You checked out if the hotel, bringing all your things down to the bus.

"There you are!" Esther almost yelled, seeming frantically relived.

"What?" Avi asked.

Esther sighed, "I've been calling you for the past 15 minutes! What on Earth were you doing?"

"Showering," Avi answered.

Her eyes widened, "Together?"

You nodded, blushing, "But we didn't do anything."

Esther sighed again, "Okay, it's your sex life."

"Whose sex life are we talking about?" Mitch came back inside, as him and Scott were putting their things back on the bus.

"Theirs," Esther said, pointing to you and Avi.

Avi blushed, pretending not to listen, "I don't know what you're talking about," he leaned over, kissing your temple.

You giggled, putting your hand on his thigh.

"Ooh did they fuck again?" Scott questioned, obviously still a but tipsy.

Esther laughed slightly, "No, apparently not."

Scott seemed disappointed, "Wel that is stupid," He rested his arm on Mitch's shoulder, making the smaller human hold him up.

Mitch groaned, pulling Scott out to the bus.

You grabbed Avi's hand and the two of you boarded the bus, seeing Kevin and Kirstie exchanging memes.

"You guys ready for the last show?" Genevieve asked.

"Yes!" Everyone said excitefully.

.