Part 2

3rd POV

It was still the first day the teams were in LS. They were still pondering everything that transpired earlier. That guy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. They didn't expect what would happen next. They just kept walking in LS. They reached a place called Strawberry. They figured it was safe, but no one is safe in LS. Cardin got in trouble with a few gangbangers. He got shot in the legs a few times.

Cardin: "I can't believe they shot me"

Yang: "Well what did you think was going to happen messing with their business"

Ruby: "I guess that guy was right"

They all turned to Ruby wondering why she said that.

Ruby: "Remember when he said 'If you don't know how to live here, get out'?"

Everyone nodded their head.

Ruby: "We're going to have to figure out how to live here for now"

Weiss: "What do you suggest we do?"

Ruby: "I don't know... I guess try to find that guy again"

Everyone thought about it for a moment. They knew it was the only way.

Ruby: "Ok! Let's find him! We'll split up and cover more ground that way and if you find him call us on your scrolls."

Yang: "Yeah! This should be easy!"

[Timeskip a few hours later]

Yang: "Uhhgg!! Where is he?"

They were up in Vinewood and Weiss then looked over at a parking lot and saw his car.

Weiss: "Isn't that his car?"

They all turned and looked. They saw his car black with blue stripes. Yang rushed over and hit the hood of his car with full force. The car alarm went off and played the "Dixie Horn."

[Meanwhile]

???: "Umm... Isn't that your car alarm brah?"

???2: "God dammit, I JUST GOT THAT CAR REPAINTED!!!!"

He shot the closest window and jumped out. He got a parachute out of nowhere and pulled the chute landing safely.

Back with Team RWBY

???: "Alright, WHO MESSED WITH MY CAR!!!"

They all looked at him. He just realized who it was.

???: "You guys? What are you still doing here?!"

Ruby: "We were trying to find you!"

Weiss: "Ruby!! Don't tell him what we're doing!!"

???: "Alright, listen here, Ruby right? get out of here. This is your last warning"

Yang: "Or what?"

???: "That is my warning to you from Lester"

Blake: "What? Who's Lester?"

???: "A guy you don't need to know about" They just stared at him "Ok look, I hide your signals on your phones so people wouldn't track you"

Ruby: "Why would you do that?"

???: "I thought you would heeded my warning and get out of here, because once your signal appears people will be swarming to kill you"

Weiss: "What?!"

Ruby: "Why would they do that?"

???: "Because 2 reasons, one they're just psychotic killing anything that moves, number two you will probably go meddle in their business. Which is bad for business. Eliminating you guys would be the best option for everybody's"

Ruby: "Ruin their business? Psychos? Then why didn't you kill us?"

???: "Quite simple really, I can tell you guys have family that you want to see again" He was right they all had family.  "However everyone here basically only have about 3 other friends. So, just leave please before it's too late for you"

Yang: "Too late for us? What do you mean by that?"

???: "The group of 4 guys are all dead" He held his phone and showed them the pictures of their corpses riddled with bullets. Blood everywhere. Team RWBY looked in horror of Team CRDL.

Blake: "Oh my God! They're dead"

???: "Yeah that's why you need to get out of here"

They all started at him.

Ruby: "Can you at least tell us your name?"

???: "Alright my name is (Y/n)