My cool husband

Aaira's POV

Chapter 1: Dreams

On the 16th of July, 2008, I finally finished my high school the frustrating life of projects and assignments had just come to an end. I couldn't be happier, but long before my happiness could even last the extreme tension of my approaching results started haunting me. Will my grades be decent enough to help me enter the university of my dreams? Allah(God) knows!

"aaira! aaira! aaira!" my sister was literally squealing

"what?! are you dying?" I replied irritated

My mom as usual after working in kitchen, was wiping her wet hands with the towel on the door knob

"if you're stressed, that doesn't mean you get the right of being rude to your elder sister! "

"she was just squealing mom without a break, and no I'm not stressed!" I added

Anyways I knew my sister won't stop squealing till I answer her back, personally face-to-face. I sometimes really wondered if my sister was a descendent of some rat family?! I mean how can some human squeal so well?

"what do you want khadija? my life or my property?" I said grumbling

"sucks, I don't want either of your propositions" she said excitedly

"I got a message from him" she said making  a heart sign by her thin fair hands

"omg congrats!" I faked joy

"you're just jealous, you still have to study more and I'm gonna enjoy from now on" she said cooing

"ha! dream on" I said half heartedly and left

khatija was getting married in a month. Her fiance messaged her regularly, but she never replied. coz apparently she was too shy, which she never seemed.

The right side of my heart agreed to what khatija just told and the other half agreed to my own dreams. the dreams every 18 year old teenager had. marriage was too early to think about, and no, I don't go for relationships it's against my rule book. I dont want to upset Allah(god) and neither my parents, they're far important than anything else.

But as desperately I wanted the university degree, I also really wanted to Fall in love and feel the feeling of being on the 9th cloud.

Will I even get a decent, pious, educated and good looking guy? I wondered looking at the mirror.People often complimented me on how pretty I was, though I wasn't really fair or had coloured eyes, I still was attractive. Allhamdulilah (thank you Allah)

I hadn't done thinking, when the phone bell rung up "Assalamalikum (islamic way of greeting)" my mom  answered it. oh yes, going right away my said hurriedly and hung up the phone.

"Aaira, your results are out dear. Open the site and trust Allah" she said appearing tensed herself

My heart stopped.

A/N: hello people, I hope you like this story. I promise it turns interesting and better with every chapter. most of you have read many love stories but this one would be a different one, if you have any issue you can message me or comment here in. and no it isn't it a religious propogation. its a love story of two muslims and hence will be close to their life. do read, like and share with your friends.