The Deal

Whoo here we go now! Let's not bother with the pointless author's note and get Straight into the chapter!

---

Light poured in from the large window in the twins room. Dipper rubbed his eyes and sat up in his bed, it was still kind of early but he wasn't going to fall back to sleep anyway, so he got up. A glance to Mabel's side of the room told him she was still fast asleep. He debated as to if he should wake her up but decided against it.

He rummaged though his suitcase looking for something to wear but mostly just found these odd t-shirts. They were okay but... it was cold outside. Didn't he have anything abit warmer?

Eventually he found something, a thinker sweatshirt and blue jeans. He was just about to change when he glance back at Mabel. He sighed and shook his head. 'Come on don't be weird about it. She's asleep, And She's Your Sister.' But his insecurities got the better of him and he went to go change outside of the room.

Downstairs in the kitchen Stan and Soos were already up and Ford... was less than half awake after Stan forcibly pulled him out of the lab. He grumbled and rubbed his head. "I should be working." He said begrudgingly.

"And you can go right back, After you've eaten. You and I both know you can't work on an empty stomach." Stan said as he was cooking something over the stove.

Ford yawned and rested his chin on his hand. "Fine I suppose you have a point. Soos do me a favor and brew me a cup of coffee." He asked.

"You got it mister Pines." Soos said.

Stan heard a set of footsteps walking down the steps and looked up. "Hey Dip, ya hungry?"

Dipper gave a nod and pulled out a chair. "Yeah sure." He said sitting down at the table.

Soos smiled and waved at him. "Morning Dude, did ya sleep well?" He asked as he placed a coffee cup by Ford.

"Yeah I slept alright... uhh..." Dipper stuttered. He didn't know his name.

"Soos." Ford finished for him before sipping his coffee.

Dipper glanced at Ford. "Oh, alright, sorry Soos." He said quietly looking back at him.

Soos gave a faint grin. "It's cool Dude, it's not your fault."

Stan had finished cooking and placed the food on a few plates. "Is Mabel up yet?" He asked.

Dipper looked down and rubbed his head. "Uhh, no. I didn't want to wake her up."

Stan passed out the plates and sighed. "I'll go check on her, be right back." He said as he headed up stairs. He opened the door to their room and saw her still fast asleep in her bed. "Mabel..." He said softly, shaking her arm. Mabel mumbled something and turned away. "Come on kid, I don't want you sleeping all day. You need to get up."

Mabel mumbled again but sat up. She rubbed her head and looked up at him. "Hey Grunkle Stan. Sorry about sleeping in." She said quietly.

"Don't worry about." Stan started. "Did you have trouble sleeping?" He asked.

"Little bit..." Mabel admitted.

Stan gave a little sigh but smiled at her. "Alright, well at least come down and get something to eat. If your still tired after that then you can come back up here and try to get some more sleep." He said.

Mabel nodded and rubbed her eye. "Okay, be down in a minute."

"Good, don't take too long." Stan said before leaving the room.

Mabel got up and got dressed in a few minutes then headed downstairs. "Morning..." She said groggily. Mabel glanced at quickly Dipper then looked down again.