Lazier Tag

Unless someone wants to try drawing the monster in this story your stuck your stuck with this picture. Mainly because Wendy is in it.

Now, Candy and Grenda's charters in this AU, yeah... Some people say they're the same and some people say they're gender bent. To me, it makes no sense to make them the same so I guess I'm making them gender bent. If you like them GREAT. If you don't, well don't worry, they're not going to be in too many chapters.

So Everyone Say Hello To Greyson And Cadbury! LETS GO!

It was a slow day in the shop, Dipper is talking to two friends he had recently made. Cadbury Chui, a very friendly yet somewhat soft spokenboy and Greyson, a boy who yelled most of the time and preferred the method of punch first ask questions latter. Robbie watched them talk before looking down at Mabel. "Who are they?" He asked.

"Dipper's new friends. Cadbury and Greyson." She answered.

"When did he meet them?" Robbie asked looking back at them.

Mabel shrugged. "I don't know, yesterday maybe. Dipper is pretty good at making friends quickly." She said rubbing her arm. Robbie glanced at Mabel but before he could say anything Dipper and his friends walked up. "Hey Dip, what were you guys talking about?" Mabel asked.

"We were talking about going to the lazier tag court in town." Dipper said.

"One small problem though. They have this stupid rule were you have to have two teams of at least three people to play." Greyson said.

"There may be solution to the problem." Cadbury said quietly.

Dipper glanced at them before looking back at Mabel with a smile. "You wanna play Sis?" He asked.

"Sure but who am I suppose to bring? I don't really have any friends here." She started.

"Says Who?" Robbie said looking down at her smiling.

"Did someone say LAZIER TAGGG?!" Soos yelled running through the room.

"Well... problem solved I guess." Mabel said.

"We playing against a bunch of big kids." Cadbury whispered.

"Don't worry Cadbury, we will use All our skills to DESROY Them! ...In the game anyway. We don't actually want to hurt them." Greyson said.

Dipper smiled and looked back at Mabel. "Your going down Sis."

"We'll see about that Bro." She said smirking.

---

The group made there way into town where the arcade is. Mabel looked around and rubbed her head. "So Gravity Falls has a lazier tag court? That seems kinda out of place for a town like this." She said.

"The Northwests had it built it a few years back. It was suppose to bring more people to the town... It didn't" Robbie said looking down.

"Yeah, you'd think with all that money they have they'd at least put the town on the map or something." Greyson said.

"Oh yeah, Gravity Falls isn't even on the map." 'Wounder why that is?' Mabel thought to herself.

"Well it definitely makes things alot more fun around here." Dipper said as they walked up to the arcade.

Inside the arcade Wendy was playing a game before noticing them and smirking slightly. "What are you dweebs doing here?" She asked.

"We're Going To Play an epic game of Lazier Tag!" Soos yelled with his arms in the air.