The Northwest Secret

Okay I'm just gonna say this up here so people don't get confused. Gravity Rises is a role reverse AU, you know that by now I'm sure. So what is the reverse of two cops who don't take their jobs seriously, don't notice whats going on with Gideon and don't respect Dipper or Mabel (in the first season anyway)? Two cops who DO take their jobs seriously, realize something is going on with the Northwest family and do have some respect for the twins. So that's why Bulbs and Durland are acting the way they do. Also I made Durland the sheriff and Blubs the deputy, for the sake of revering.

The twins were walking though the town with Waddles trotting with them. Mabel had gone inside a store to look for something but Dipper insisted he wanted to wait outside. However while he was waiting he decided to test something. He stuck his tong to one of the lampposts, and indeed, it stuck. "WOW Ihh Woks!" Waddles looked up at him and gave a few snorts as Dipper as he tried to pull back. "...Eh Oh." He pulled back a few more times before finally getting lose. "Oww, okay, lets not do that again." He said unaware some one was watching.

"Uhh... still in one piece?" A very confused Gideon asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." Dipper answered.

Gideon looked at him and for a second with a blank expression. 'This is the person he's is so worried about?' As he's thinking this Waddles trotted up to him and sniffed at him a few times. Gideon stared at him then shook his head looking back at Dipper. "Your certainly and interesting person... Uhh Dipper right?" He said before rubbing his head. "I'm sorry but what kind of name is that? I sound stupid every time I say it." He asked.

"It's a nickname." Dipper said before smiling. "Do you wanna know how I got it?" He asked.

Gideon looked down for a second before sighing and looking back at Dipper with a smug grin. "Okay fine, you've peeked my interest. How did you get the nickname?" He asked.

Dipper smiled and moved the tufted of hair away from his forehead showing his birthmark. Gideon was quite for a few seconds, he quickly figured out where the nickname must have come from but after a minute a few chuckles escaped him before turning into a hysterical fit of laughter. "W-Whats so funny?" Dipper asked trying not to show that he was blushing from embarrassment slightly.

Gideon chuckled and tried to control himself. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I- I realize it's a birth mark. And you had no control over having it. But the fact that you were actually proud enough to name yourself after that... Deformity! It just seems ridicules to me!" He said falling back into another fit of laughter.

Mabel had just walked out of the store. She had been confused as to what all the noise outside had been. She of course saw that it was Gideon and groaned. 'I knew I shouldn't of left Dipper out here by himself.' She thought to herself as she walked up to him. Dipper was turned away from her. She grabbed his arm. "Hey Dip, are you-" Before she could finish Dipper pulled his arm away. Waddles looked up at him and nudged his leg, squealing quietly.

"Lets just go." He said as he tried to walk away. He didn't get far though.

Mabel grabbed his arm again, more forcefully this time. "Dipper. Come on what happened?" She asked turning to face him. But Dipper didn't need to answer, his face said it all. He was still blushing and had a look of embarrassment in his face. Mabel hadn't heard the entire conversation but she had heard a few words. Birthmark and Ridicules. She put two and two together and clenched her fist. "You jerk." She said in a hushed voice.

Gideon chuckled and rubbed his head. "Sorry, what was that?" He asked finally getting himself under control.

Dipper looked up. 'Oh no...' He thought to himself. He knew what she was about to do. "Uhh Mabel..." He started trying to say something to stop her. He was too late.

Gravity RisesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara