five: (libra m x pisces f) romantic roommates

{ LIBRA (M) X PISCES (F) }

۰•●✦●•۰۰•●✦●•۰۰•●✦●•۰

"Pisces!" Scorpio screamed.

The blonde girl was holding her notebook for school. Inside it, there were a bunch of doodles by Pisces. Scorpio was wielding a yardstick and she looked very frustrated.

When she caught sight of the quivering figure in the corner, she stormed over. "Pisces, seriously! I've had enough of this!" Scorpio shouted. "You keep drawing all over my stuff!"

Pisces looked apologetic. "I'm sorry, Scorp," she murmured. "It's a habit. Old habits die hard, you know."

Scorpio sighed. "Listen, Pisces, you're great, but I can't deal with this."

She plonked the end of the yardstick in her hands onto the ground. Her dark eyes met Pisces's scared ones. "I want a room switch."

Pisces's eyes widened. "But that's never happened beforehand and there can only be one room switch every two years! We all agreed on it."

"Then I'm using it. I can't take it, okay? The vandalization of all my property and belongings is getting insufferable."

She turned around and went to get the rest of the Zodiacs. When the group of twelve had first bought this house, they had agreed that a Zodiac could only request a rooming switch once every two years. And there could be only one Zodiac that could request one every two years. If and when that happened, the Zodiacs would all gather in the living room and decide on a new arrangement.

An hour later, all the Zodiacs were in the living room. Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Virgo were sitting on a couch together. The four boys were joking around and elbowing each other, making a few of the girls in the room snicker. Libra was standing next to them. Capricorn and Cancer were sitting on the other couch while Leo perched on one of the arms. Taurus was sitting on the floor with Aquarius. Scorpio and Pisces leaned against a coffee table.

"I officially call this meeting into order!" Gemini shouted, smirking good-naturedly.

Capricorn rolled her eyes. "I think we should keep Virgo as the organizer. We all know who's the boss when it comes to arranging things."

The boy in question, dark-haired Virgo, smiled. "Thanks, Cap. The situation at hand is a matter of rooming. Scorpio has requested a new arrangement of roommates. As per the agreement everyone signed when we all moved in, this request is to be immediately taken into consideration. Scorpio, who would you be willing to room with?"

Scorpio looked around the room. "Aquarius, Sagittarius, Taurus, or Leo would probably be okay with me."

The four named only shrugged.

"Alright," Virgo pushed. "Would anyone like to volunteer to room with Scorpio?"

There was a pause. Then, Taurus shrugged again. "Scorp, you wanna room together?"

Scorpio nodded. "Sure."

A grin appeared on Virgo's face. "Alright! We're getting somewhere! Are there any specific pairing requests before we move on?"

"Cap and I would like to share a room," Cancer spoke up, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

Virgo nodded. "Okay, noted. Any others?"