The beginning of Stage 1

A/N:Wassup Little Weirdos! IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES! Well, it feels like ages. Anyway, I cant actually remember if I've put this or not, but Danny is a kitsune, like Kira. Also, I can't believe I haven't done this, I'm very stupid, I haven't put a disclaimer. You all know how it goes, I don't own teen wolf, or the characters, only my OC's or anything else you don't recognise.

What the hell is that? Stiles thought as he sat up in his bed. Just a few seconds ago, he was asleep, in the land of dreams, now he's waking up to the sound of glass breaking and pounding on his door. Who the hell is at my door on a freaking Sunday morning, I swear to go-- wait, Sunday? As in Sunday Sunday? Oh shit, my dad better be at work right now. The ADHD kid thought as he raced out of bed, running to his bedroom door.

"Ah, shit." He muttered under his breath as he felt something sharp on his foot. Glass. It was freaking glass. Before he could comprehend what was happening, he heard a low growl, and a loud bang. Slowly, peaking his head around his bedroom door, he saw Theo running up the stairs towards him. He was panting, and had a lot of scratches on his face.

"Pack.....Fight.....Tried to....... wouldn't.......window.......door......Why is the room spinning?" He said in in between breaths, before collapsing onto Stiles.

"Woah, pup, deep breaths, okay? What happened?"

Finally catching his breath, Theo said,"The pack woke up this morning, and started acting crazy, they were saying something about.... you being in danger? I don't know, the point is, they all ran here, and started to bang on the door. I got here as soon as I could, and they all started growling at me, like I was a complete stranger. I had t--"

"Wait, they started growling at you? Even Liam?" Stiles interrupted, and at this Theo looked down, remembering how hurt he felt when his mate stared at him like he was nothing.

"Yeah, yeah he did..... Anyway, they started growling at me, and then started running towards me, saying stuff like,"Mom, Protect, Danger" Things like that. Obviously, a fight broke out, and we may or may not have broken a window... or..... two" Theo said sheepishly, whilst running the back of his neck. *SMASH*

"Make that three."

"What was that?" Stiles questioned, before hearing a growl in the doorway. Looking up, the boys saw the entire pack, all glaring and bearing their teeth at Theo.

"Oh god, not this again." He mutters, before running to the other side of the room, barely dodging the group of wolves- and all other supernatural creatures- who all came running towards him.

"Guys! It's okay! It's just Theo! You guys remember Theo, right? He won't hurt me, will you Theo?" Stiles asked, trying to get the pack to calm down.

"NO! No, I definitely wouldn't hurt you!" Theo said, his eyes drifting to Liam.

"See! He won't hurt me!" Still, the pack continued to glare at Theo, growling and snapping their teeth at him.

"Guys, seriously? He. Won't. Hurt. Me. Liam, come on, he's your mate for goodness sake! You of all people should know he won't do anything!" Liam faltered a bit, but continued to growl at him. Stiles saw Theo with a hurt look in his eyes, so he said to the young wolf,
"Talk to him."

"What?" Theo questioned.

"Talk to him! It's not that difficult. Just, say something to him." Finally understanding what Stiles was saying, Theo took in a deep breath, and looked Liam in the eyes.

"Li? Li it's me, Theo. I know, you don't want to hurt me. So I'm gonna walk over there, okay? There we go, easy, easy." He said, slowly walking over to his mate. He was stopped in his tracks though, as the rest of the pack growled at him, a warning sign to back off.

"Stiles, it's not working."

"Try something else! There has to be something." He said, looking at Theo, who was looking at the pack, worry in his eyes.

"Uhhh, there might be something." The young wolf said, his hand grasping something round his neck, a necklace. He unlatched the back and took it off, holding it up high, so Liam could see it.

"Hey, Liam, remember this? You got us matching necklaces yesterday, after we found out we were mates. Look, I know you think I'm gonna hurt your mom, but trust me I wouldn't, you know that. Li, please, it's me, you don't want to hurt me. Li, baby, please, I love you." Theo said, with tears in his eyes. He flashed them pink, the colour of a mate bond.

Liam looked down, and shook his head, almost as if he was fighting someone. When he looked up again, his eyes were their normal blue, but when they met Theo's, they flashed pink as well.

"T-Theo?" He stuttered out, before running towards his mate. Theo, who had put his necklace back on, brought him into a giant bear - or in this case, wolf - hug. Liam nuzzled his head into his mates neck, repeating the same words over and over again, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Both boys had tears in their eyes, and were holding onto each other like one of them was about to disappear.

"Shh, shh, baby, listen to me, it's wasn't your fault, okay? It wasn't. Your. Fault." Liam, who had his legs wrapped around Theo's waist, let go of his neck and looked his mate in the eyes. Theo, who saw the sadness and need in Liam's eyes, brought him in for a passionate kiss. It wasn't one of those heated kisses, no, it was one full of love and passion, one that makes you get butterflies in your stomach.

*Cough Cough*

Both boys pulled away, looking at where the noise came from. Stiles was standing there, looking awkwardly at the young couple. Liam and Theo looked back at each other, then gave a small chuckle. They started walking over to him, when Stiles suddenly shouted, "Oh my god!"

Theo yelled at him, "Stiles what the hell?!" Whilst Liam said, "Mom what's wrong?"

"Look at the pack." Stiles said slowly, looking at his pups, and mate.

"What about them?" Both boys questioned.

Not saying anything, Stiles slowly walked over to Theo, still looking at the pack. Reaching the young wolf, Stiles turned his gaze over to the couple, a look of excitement on his face.

"They're not growling at you, they're not even glaring at you." He said, looking between Theo and the pack.

"You're right. They're not doing anything." He said, smiling as he wrapped his arms around Liam's waist, pulling him close.

"It's probably because you're Liam's mate, they've realised you're not going to hurt me, so they don't mind you being near me."

"Well that's good, cause I'm not leaving anytime soon." Theo said, giving Liam a quick peck on the lips.

"Seriously though, if this is what it's going to be like with everyone, then this is gonna be a long couple of days."

A/N: Hello! Hi! Sorry! I know it's been ages and I'm sorry! I've had loads of tests this week and I've been revising and all that shit. Fun! Anyway, I'm hopefully posting again today, to make it up to you, so, until then,

Live long and prosper little weirdos 🖖🏻