Chapter 10

Y/n POV:
The music blurred as you look around all the greasy old men cat calling throwing bills at you. Your life had really fallen apart since that night. You haven't seen a trace of Eren since the hospital but that didn't bother you a bit.

"Hey sexy why don't you come shake that ass in my face!" A old balding man yelled at you. Sure you missed out on going to college because you shut yourself in a room.

Lights out nothing but the sound of your thoughts racing through your mind "worthless" "Whore" or "tainted".

If you where worth something Eren would of never left you. He kicked you out of his car for God sakes leaving you in the middle of no where. Sure he saved you from being raped but then he left you.

Again alone scared and confused. All you where doing was heading home after a amazing night with your friends. Clubbing and drinking a bit before you went to college. But they soon stopped talking to you.

The only friend you had was (f/n) who you had one way conversations with. You'd always go visit her grave sit by it and tell her everything that was going on.

"Bitch get the fuck over here and sit on my fucking face!" The bold man yelled again. "Hey don't yell at my whore" Connie yelled.

He was the owner of the joint his girlfriend a foodie who loved to come in and take food. Arguing with him why he won't do a different kind of business. He asks her if she likes all the fancy places he takes her to eat and she shuts up.

The man stands up and gets in his face "if I want a fucking ass in my face I'll get a ass in my face rather if it's a beaten up Whore like the ones you have on your poles."

Connie fist tightens up and he let out a soft growl "this is not a whore house this is a strip club if you want a whore house go back to your place and look at your wife." He paused and turned "I want you out of here you're no longer welcomed."

The man swung a forceful punch to the back of his head sending him face first into the ground. The other customers surrounded and tried to pull the man off of him. I along with the other strippers ran backstage and pulled out our phones dialing 911. Police showed and closed the place down as they dealt with everyone in the incident.

Once finished I walked to my car fumbling for my keys in my purse a bright flash of car headlights came into view startling me. I looked up and saw a man step out. Preparing myself for the same incident that occurred last I closed my eyes.

Erens P.O.V:
I was driving home when I noticed dim colors on a girl who looked tired and scared. I pulled over her eyes squinting at first as my headlights must of blinded her but soon shut. I stepped out and walked up to her.

Kneeing down to try and make myself less intimidating but froze when I saw the features of her face. Her figure was the same hair falling just perfectly. I noticed that she looked cold because she was wearing though booty shorts and high heels.

I took off my coat and wrapped it around her it was long enough that it went down her body.

"(Y/n) it's alright it's just me" I whispered her eyes slowly opened as she slapped me hard across my face.