That's good I'm happy if your happy but yet I understand your situation

That's good I'm happy if your happy but yet I understand your situation. I would tell Domo and Tiller at the same time like have a sit down conversation with them and I could be there with you if you want and you know just try to talk things over. Also explain how you didn't mean it and then you and Tiller not Domo talk privately about what you wanna do with the baby.

"I swear I love you, you give the best advice"

Love you too girl.

Mel P.O.V

Chandra I don't have time for you.

"Nigga what I'm your girl and you pose' to have time for me and I'm here for my money"

Can't you see that I'm in a hospital bed cause I just got shot and may never walk normally again. Do you even care.

"So you got my money or no I need all $75"

No I don't got it.

She slapped her hand on my thigh making my wound ooze blood and it hurted like hell. Then she stormed out.

What am I gonna do about her my girls need a mother.

Trey P.O.V (Monday morning)

I put on my white Collared polo shirt with my khaki pants and a Louis Vuitton belt, and my all black pumas. I felt like I looked good, I mean for the first day of school. I just hope people like me and I don't get bullied like last time. 

As I'm driving to school I feel like I'm in a different world hoping to make just one friend and they stick with me so I'm not a loner. When I pull up I see none outside meaning I'm late damn....that's such a good impression on the first day. As I go to the locker they assigned me I'm in my head saying "don't mess up"

A small girl was having trouble opening her locker. 

Excuse me, do you need help.

"Is it that obvious" she said laughing

Sort of.

"Can you help me"

Sure, she gives me her code and I open it for her. 

"Thanks so much"

Your welcome.

"Are you new here. Wait I'm sorry I'm stupid I would've seen you before, I'm completely making a fool out of myself"

I silently laughed she was funny

No no your doing good.

"Great let me stop talking"

Wait crap do you know where room 42 is.

"Yeah I have that class right now I can walk you if You want"

Sure. 

We made small talk and learned a little bit about each other, she was really nice and had a good sense of humor. She was also very attractive but someone like her is taken.

"So Trey imma put this out there I love this preppy, schooly look you are pulling off"

Thanks, I blushed slightly

As I opened the door the teacher gave us a death stare but Krissy saved our ass.

"Ms. Daniels why are you late to my class"

"Well today we have a new student Trey Neverson and I was helping him around campus"

"Is that true Trey"

Y-yes Ms. Charles

"I suppose you get a pass this time missy"

"Thanks"

"Trey why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself"

Umm...I'm a straight A student, moved here from Virginia, and I love making art.

I was so nervous, I fixed my falling glasses on my face An stared at the whole class and swallowed deeply.

"Awww he so cute" the girls in the corner said

"Dang y'all not even 5 minutes into class and y'all already tripping up" Krissy laughed with them

She took a seat next to this thin and tall boy with dark sunglasses on. 

I know it's not good to ear hustle but I did wanna know their conversation. 

"Hey Krissy" he said

"Hey August"

"Are you still mad at me"

"No I got over it, but is Mel coming home"

"No not till another few days"

"Oh" 

"But Krissy prom is this week who are you going with"

"August for the millionth time, I don't know or care who I go with"

"Sure you don't"

"I mean I have a lot of friend I'll dance with you, Lucas, Princeton, don't worry it'll be all good"

"Alright whatever"

I zoned out for the rest of class doodling in my notebook till I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Trey what she year did she say again" Krissy's soft and subtle voice filled my hearing

Umm sorry Love wasn't paying attention.

Wait did I call her love. 

Sorry I didn't mean to call you love it slipped that's what we call girls back in Virginia.

"Nah it's cool and I don't mind being called love" she blushed

"Aye she said 1639" that boy August said

"Thanks Aug"

~~~~

Krissy P.O.V

As I was walking threw the empty hallway with Trey I see black rose pedals leading somewhere, I followed it.

It lead to the gym and when I walked threw some strong arms lifted me up and put me in the middle of the gym floor with my eyes covered. I kicked and screamed I mean i didn't know what was gonna happen. When the had set me down I see August on One knee with roses and a box that read Zales on it.

"Krissy will you go to prom with me" he asked

The whole gym with every student in the school was there was silent.

Yes I'll go to prom with you August.

The gym erupted into cheers and claps. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. 

"I told you I'll make everything better"

I was so happy even though I was somewhat upset with him he's the only person that makes me feel happy. 

I saw Trey in the distance clapping as well but felt bad somehow but I was going to make it my mission to go and find him a date. 

Hey y'all I'm back

Thoughts 💭 

Vote

Comment

Share