Chapter 11

Your POV

I walked inside my  house after talking with Levi and saying my good nights to everyone. I then went into my kitchen to boil hot water for tea later. I went up stairs to go take a shower. After I grabbed my pajamas I went to close my curtains but stopped as I saw 3 people wearing all black and there hoods up besides one.

'Levi? It cant be. What are they doing?' I thought but then brushed off

'It cant be them.' I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water and hopped in after undressing and began to wash myself. after then I then filled the tub up and took a relaxing bath but then the thought of Levi and them came back to mind. 'Maybe it was them walking out there, but what were they doing? Its really late.' I thought again. I sighed, it wasn't my business anyways. Wait...but Levi is my business! The thought of asking him came to mind.

'Yeah, i'll just do that'

I stepped out of the bath and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel, dried off, and went to grab my phone off the bed. I went to my messages to text Levi and hesitated for a moment but then continued what i was doing

Me: Hey babe, wyd?

I then waited at least 2 minutes just staring at the phone before he replied.

Levi: Just got out of the shower, hbu?

I sighed in relief. 'See (y/n) nothing to worry about.' I reassured myself and texted him back.

Me: Oh okay sorry I thought I saw you Isabel and Farlan outside walking around. Must of been someone else haha. I just got out of the shower and i'm about to have tea.

Levi: Oh no, I've been inside. Well i'm gonna head to bed goodnight (y/n) I love you and also get some sleep brat, it's getting late.

Me: Alright good night I love you too.

After that I set my phone down and went downstairs to make my tea. When done I went back upstairs and put the tv on before setting my tea down and jumping onto my comfy bed and getting under the covers. I sipped lightly on my tea as I watched American horror story and fell asleep.

Levis POV

We were walking in the ally ways in the city heading to our base when suddenly I heard my phone go off. I pulled it out and looked at it to see it was a message from (y/n).

(Y/n): hey babe, wyd?

Shit.

I quickly lied to her and told her I was in the shower. I didn't want to but I had no other choice. If she found out I was in a gang she would be put in danger and she would break up with me.

Me: Just got out of the shower, hbu?

"Levi-bro!! You comin'?" Isabel asks. I nodded my head and ran back up with them and looked at my phone once I got another message but still continued to walk.

(Y/n): Oh okay sorry I thought I saw you Isabel and Farlan outside walking around. Must of been someone else haha. I just got out of the shower and i'm about to have tea.

"Fuck!" I accidentally said out loud.

"Levi? What is it?" Farlen asks as Isabel and Farlan look at me with curiosity.

"(Y/n) just texted me asking what I was doing because she saw us outside." I answer is question.

"What did you say to her?" He asks seriously.

"I lied and said I was in the shower" I say as they sigh in relieve.  "I feel horrible for lying" I say honestly

"Don't." Farlen says then continues "You did it for her protection and so you don't lose her, I can tell she's really important to you Levi". I nodded my head in understanding and my phone went off again.

Me: Oh no I've been inside. Well i'm gonna head to bed goodnight (y/n) I love you and also get some sleep brat, it's getting late.

(Y/n): Alright good night I love you too.

I put my phone in my back pocket and before I knew it we arrived at the headquarters of our gang, the scouting legion. We walk inside and I'm greeted by Erwin, Hanji, Mike and my squad. Petra tries to come up and cling to my arm but I push her away. And yes, Petra is in the gang and also in my squad and that's how we got close, until she cheated on me.

"Fuck off"

She pouts and stomps away and I roll my eyes and simply 'tch'.

"Welcome back Levi, Farlen, and Isabel" Erwin greets and I nod my head at him.

"We have some important things to discuss today so follow me"

My friends and I follow them as they start walking away.

"Hey Hanji!" Isabel calls "Guess what?"

"Oh! Oh! What?" Hanji yells

"(Y/n) and Levi go out" she says

"WHAAAAT? Shorty is this true?!"

"Tch it's none of your damn business shitty glasses."

"Levi you have a girlfriend? Be careful you-"

I cut Erwin off "I know eyebrows"

We walk inside a room with a long table and many chairs and we all take a seat.

"So Levi" Erwin starts

"What?" I scowled

"Jesus don't get your dick in bundle this is important" Hanji says has Erwin continues "The gang known as the titans are growing and are taking more territory then needed. I don't know if there doing it on purpose or accident but there getting to close to our bases and other bases and the gang we are allies with have started to complain."

"So what are we supposed to do?" I ask.

"We are going to ask them to move. It's our duty to do that and help our smaller gangs that are allies. And if they don't agree to move...then we take action." He answers and I sigh.

"The people going on the trip to ask them to move is Eren's Group which includes the following: Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, and Connie." I see all the brats walk into the room one bye one and salute. "If the mission fails we will be sending Eren's Squad,  Squad Levi, Hanji's squad, and also people who aren't in a squad. Since we are dealing with such a large group with could get bad since we don't know there power"

"Yeah but we're still the best!" Hanji says.

"Tch is that all?" I ask

"Yes! You all are dismissed!" Erwin's voice booms "Oh! And one last thing the first mission takes place in a week on Friday!"

I get up to take my leave but Erwin calls my name.

"Levi I need you to do a secret mission, no one else can know besides your friends got it?" He asks and I nod.

"At night, I need you to snoop around the city to see if you can find anything suspicious until the mission okay?" I groan but say okay because he's my damn commander and even if I say no he would force me to anyways. He then dismisses me and I motion Isabel and Farlan to follow. We walk out of the abandoned building and head home. Once we get there we settle down but before anyone can leave to there rooms I stop them.

"Guys I need you two to train hard before this mission....I don't want to loose you, I feel like this mission is going to get worse then what it really should be." They nod and say they will be alright.  I sigh and head up to my room. I changed into my pajamas and picked up my phone. I stared at my lock screen, it was a picture of me and (y/n) at the park. She looked beautiful with her closed eye smile and peace sign. I then frowned at the thought of loosing her, I slammed my phone down on the end table and ran a hand through my hair before turning over and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoa plot twist! comment what you think would happen next!

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think~

Vote~comment~share

Until next time beasties!!!