26

(zachary above)

|candice|

So right now I'm getting ready to meet zachary in his office, well not meet, I'm just gonna enter in.

Cause I'm feeling alone at home and I really don't like. Well he aways come home for lunch but I just miss him more today.

I quickly got ready in my in a soft silk dress which zachary has got for me cause he thinks it will be more comfortable for me to wear and I totally agree. It's like wearing a soft blanket.

Then I wore a thick pink trench coat over it cause its cold outside. I quickly put my grey slip on bellies. I took my black gucci sling bag and went downstairs where my two bodyguards were waiting for me.

Yeah you're right bodyguards, which is RULE 6: that I can't go anywhere without them.

"let's go guy's" I said to them and then we went down to his office.

I entered the building and everybody greeted me, mark and alessio doesn't work here anymore they shifted to new york to open their own business.

I scanned the card to use zachary's private lift which takes us straight to his private floor where only he can enter and take his most important buisness associates.

I reached his floor and barged in cause I thought no one would be here for meeting but oh god I was totally wrong, there were two men sitting inside the room dressed in suit and a girl who was still staring at zachary, it was like her boobs were just going to come out of her slutty dress.

I eye's met with zachary's who was smirking and then he winked at me. I was red with embarrassment.

"umm I'll come later" I said and was going to close the door when Zachary called me.

"sunsine" he said and he called me by this nickname after a very long time.

Those two has an horrified expreasion oj their face cause well let's face it, anybody would be shocked if you see a coldhearted, ruthless buisnessman calling a girl sunshine, PDA you can say.
While the girl was glaring at me.

"yes" I said to zachary.

"come inside the meeting is over" he said and then he shook his hand with both the men and they were out in a second and then the girl followed them. I removed my coat and went to him, he pulled me on his lap and I snuggled more in his chest welcoming the warmth of his body and his cinnamon and pine cologne.

"any important reason to leave the house and come here" he asked wrapping his arms around me, putting his chin on my head.

"i just missed you" I said and he pulled away from the hug.

"is everything alright?" he asked concernly.

"perfect" I said and again laid my head on his chest.

"marry me" zachary said and I looked at him confused.

"we are already married silly" I said tapping his nose with my index finger.

"yeah but you know with traditions where you'll come in a white dress and I'll wait for you at the end of the aisle. What do you say" he said crasseing my cheek.

"but-" I started but he cut me off.

"no but's, I think we should marry by the end of December. Yeah that's perfect" he said taking my wrist and sliding a diamond bangle.

"since I already gave you necklaces and you already have the wedding ring. I gave you a bracelet this time and you'll ask why I have a bangle with me, it's because I was planning to ask you this tonight where I was planning to take you on a date" he said kissing my neck I tried to push him but he continued to Kiss me.

"zachary if you ever gave me such expensive gifts again I'm promising you that I'll leave italy" I said poking his chest but he took it in a wrong way so he picked me up and threw me on the bed but not roughly.

For your information we are in his office but he has a bedroom inside his office, remember where he made me change my dress cause liam gave me that.

"you wanna leave" he said hovering above me, there was scary glint in his eye's.

"no" I whispered.

"you said it yourself darling but remember you're MINE, you won't leave today, tomorrow or anyother day. Got it" he said raising his voice a little at the end, pushing the straps of dress down till the middle of my stomach.

"yes" I said scared to say something wrong which will make him more angry but I know he would never ever hurt me.

"tell me who do you belongs to?" he said trailing the tip of his nose from chin down to my clevage and removed my bra.

"you zachary" I moaned as he started playing with my nipples.

"you won't leave me right?" he asked looking up at me while pinching my right nipple with his fingers.

"nevverrr" I said but it came as a moan.

"i won't let you, I own every single part of you like you do to mine, and If you ever tried to leave me, I'll catch you and I'll chain you to my bed" he said leaving love bites all over my chest and neck.

"i love you candice" he said kissing my forehead tightening his grip around my waist.

"i love you more" I said pecking his lips.

Then he helped me dress up and we both went home.

(candice bangle)