11

|candice|

|candice|

After 3 hours zachary chose cristopher as his P.A. Which I'm glad about cause I don't want those slutty girls who were constantly glaring at me while I was sitting on his lap.

"so when can I start from sir?" Christopher asked.

"today" zachary said and I looked up at him with raised eyebrows while he was smirking down at me.

"thank you so much sir and where will I work?" cris asked zack and I thought he will tell him om his desk like he said to me but I was wrong.

"just beside my office, you have Your's and only you can enter on this floor from now on beside me and my wife. You have to edit these files by 3pm and it's already 12:30. So start working" zack said to chris in his strict buisnessman tone and I felt warmness creeping inside me as he said my wife.

Chris was having difficulty in picking up all the stuff that I used to do work with along with the files, so I got up from zachary's lap and helped him.

"here let me pick this up for you, you can all the other stuff" I said and then I heard a growl, I looked up to see zachary's clenched jaw. His fist were clenched while I mentally sighed.

After helping him I entered zachary's office to see him doing his work. He really looks sexy and his italian accent is killer.

"zack I'm going out since I'm bored and doesn't have anything to do" I said.

"where?" he asked looking up at me with raised eyebrows.

"i don't know maybe some ice cream parlor" I said cause that ice cream makes me happy.

"No cause I alredy told you how much I hate this dress in the morning and I won't allow you to walk on the streets alone wearing that" he said simply and started doing his work again.

"but I want to eat ice cream and this dress is pretty liam gifted me this" I said and mentally slapped myself for telling him that liam gifted me this on my birthday.

"WHAT?" he yelled standing up from his seat and marching towards me in a second he picked me up bridal style and opened a door inside his office which I never realized was there.

As the door opened there was a beautiful black and grey room with king sized black bed. He put me on my feet and I didn't even realize when but he zipped open my dress from the back and making it fall on the floor in a heap now I was just standing infront of him in my baby blue see through lacy bra and panty. I screamed and turned around.

"what are you doing zachary?" I yelled at him still turned around.

"you're not going to wear that dress, now sunshine lift your hands up" he said with grtitted teeth standing infront of me with a white material on his hands.

I lifted my hands up and then he pull the dress down my body.

"that was so unnecessary?" I said as he zipped the back of my dress but as I said that he pinned me to the bed.

"you're mine candice, only mine and if you ever use anything that your asshole of a friend gave you, he will be in a big trouble and I'm very serious" he said kissing and bitting my neck leaving hickey's and a moan escaped my lips.

"i love it when you moan sunshine, I so much fucking love you" he said then crashed his lips on me.

After we broke the kiss he looked down at me kissing my forehead and I smiled at his kiddish possessive behavior.

"can I get my ice cream now" I asked him while he chuckled.

"yes but I'm going with you too" he said and then we made our way downstairs.

Outside zachary's building which was made of glass only, his driver was waiting for us. We entered the car and then finally we came to an ice cream parlor.

"which one do you want?" zachary asked from behind as wrapped his arms around my waist putting his chin on my shoulder, while other people were shocked as why the hell was a billionaire doing in a normal ice-cream parlor.

"strawberry and vanilla" I said and then he paid for my ice cream. He put his arm around my waist pulling me tightly to him while I was busy eating my icecream. Then i finished my icecream and we went home.

(candice outfit above, what zack made her wear)