The Fight

Rascal's POV

This is a first, two girls fighting over me. Little did anyone know that I was there watching the whole thing go down. Here's how it went...

After school, I watched Chloe bolt to the back of the school. I thought 'What's this? She is going to activate her Glitter Powers?!' I couldn't let her do that. As she looked at Summer with fury in her eyes and chanted "GLITTER FORCE MAKEOV-mhmhmm!!" I covered her mouth, teleported her to my circus and put her in a cage.

It took her a couple of seconds to evaluate her location and figure out where she was. When she did, she started to rattle he bars and scream. "Rascal! Let me out!" I told her firmly, "No! I can't risk people finding out your secret! Emperor Nogo may be vanquished, but there are still other forms of evil out there! I don't want you to get hurt!"

I made myself visible again and stared into her intense eyes. "Why do you care? You never loved me!" I made he cage disappear and said "Yes I do, and I will love you forever!" That's the last thing I said before I pressed my lips against hers. She realized what was happening and kicked me hard in the stomach. The last thing I said before I hit the wall was "You've gotten stronger since our last battle..." Then everything went black.
Heloooo
Thanks for reading my story!! :D
Hope you don't cringe but actually enjoy! So sorry for the cliffhanger! 😬