you're gay (BSM) ; m.c.

"Just do it, Y/N. Get it over with. I mean, he's your brother. He'll understand." you muttered to yourself in the mirror, trying to give yourself a pep talk. You were trying to get the nerve to come out to your brother, but it was harder than you thought.

"Just tell him. Rip off the bandaid. It can't be that bad," you mumbled, your heart practically jumping out of your chest, tears threatening to spill.

"Tell who what?" you heard from the doorway. You turned and there stood Michael. The one and only person who's opinion actually mattered to you.

"Mikey," you whispered, your voice cracking as the tears starting falling.

"No, no, love, please. Don't cry. What's wrong?" he cooed, wrapping his arms around you as he attempted to soothe you, his hand running up and down your back. You then started hiccuping, an immediate result of your crying.

"C'mon, babe. Let's get you some water. Then you need to tell me what's wrong. Alright?" he uttered, wiping away your tears with his rough fingers.

All you could do was nod, letting him lead you down the stairs. The boys were all sitting on the couch when you came down, looking at the both of you. You hid your face in Michael's shoulder, not wanting them to see you.

Michael waved them off, pulling you into the kitchen and away from their prying eyes. He handed you an ice cold water bottle, letting you sip it until you'd calmed down.

"Ok, gorgeous. Ready to tell me what's up?" he asked softly, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Actually, can we go in the living room with the boys? They need to hear this too." you mumbled, looking up into your brother's calming eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Come on," he nodded, leading you to the living room, where he sat beside Luke on the couch. You plopped yourself in Michael's lap, wrapping your arms around your stomach.

You were nervous as hell, but knew you had to say it. You had to make it real.

"Uhm, so I need to tell you all something, and I hope it doesn't make you look at me differently, but it's who I am, and it's who I will continue to be."

Now or never, Y/N.

"Uhm, I'm gay. I like girls." you finally admitted, tears making their way back down your face.

"I just want you guys to know that it's taken me a really long time to come to terms with this, and I was really scared to tell you, but I trust you all the most and I love you guys and I just really hope you can support me through all of this." you ended, finally looking up to see the reactions of the four boys.

Ashton had tears in his eyes, Calum had tears running down his face, Luke seemed in shock, as did Michael. Calum was the first to react, coming over to you and pulling you up into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, bug." he muttered using your childhood nickname. "I love you so much. If you need anything or need to talk, just call me." he grinned, pulling back. You started crying, pulling him back to you.

"Thank you, Cal. That means the world." you smiled, pulling back, only to be pulled right into Ashton's arms.

"You're so strong for doing this. For being able to admit it aloud. I love you, babe. If you need me: you know where to find me." he whispered in your ear, hugging you tight against him.

"I love you, Ash." you responded, hugging him back just as hard. You turned to the two still on the couch, Mikey looking a bit lost, Luke looking like he was waiting for something.

"Luke?" you asked shyly, waiting for his reaction.

"I just have a question," he asked, finally looking up at you.

"Yeah...?" you asked slowly, not knowing what to expect.

"Can you help me pick up girls? Like can you be my wing woman?" he asked, looking to you in all seriousness. You started laughing uncontrollably, pulling the idiot up to hug him.

"Yes, Luke. I can be your wing woman." you giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Thank god," he sighed, being dramatic like only Luke could. "But seriously, Y/N. I'm super proud of you. I love you, babydoll." he grinned, hugging you again.

Michael still hadn't said anything by this point. He was still sat in the same place, with the same look on his face. You sat beside him cautiously, not knowing what he would do or say.

"Mikey? Are-are you mad at me?" you asked, fear flooding your features. Michael looked up to see you had that scared look in your eyes, immediately moving to shut that down.

"No! No, no, no. Not at all. I couldn't be mad at you. Never. I'm just surprised is all. I mean, I should've known. I'm your brother." he shrugged, getting a sad look in his eyes.

"I didn't want you to know, Mike. That was the point." you giggled, wrapping you arms around his shoulders.

"I know, but still. I love you, sis. I'm super proud of you, you know that right? I'm always here for you. Hell, now that I know we both like tits and shit, we can help each other out!" he smirked, only slightly yelling in your ear.

"Michael! Yelling!" you scolded, giggling despite your getting on to him.

"And maybe. I already promised my wing woman services to Luke. Were you not listening?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at your idiot of a brother.

"Eh, bros before hoes." he shrugged, sticking his tongue out at Luke.

"Luke is just as much of a brother to me than you are idiot." you scoffed, hitting Michael in the gut.

"Hey! What about us!" Ashton and Calum said in perfect unison, both pouting like children.

"So are you two losers," you shrugged, giggling at their behavior.

"Enough with names, how about a group hug?" Luke suggested, pulling you up and into his side.

"Good idea!" Calum yelled, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah!" Ashton agreed, wrapping one arm around Calum, the other around Luke.

"Save room for me!" Michael whined, trying to get in.

"Awh, bub. Come here!" you pouted, reaching an arm out for him to cuddle into.

"All my favorite boys. I love you guys." you giggled, smiling like an idiot.

"We love you, too. And we're so proud of you for finally being yourself." Ashton grinned, his dimples popping out and all as he leaned in to kiss the side of your head.

"Yeah! And we're here for you if you need us at any time." Calum added, kissing your cheek.

"Yep!" Luke agreed, kissing the other side of your head.

"Damn right. Although come to me first. Because I'm your real brother and just because." Michael smirked, following the crowd and pressing a final kiss to the top of your head.

"Thanks, guys. You mean the world," you sighed, a smile still gracing your features as you thanked God for giving you four amazing brothers.