shopping ; m.c.

"Y/N, I don't wanna go!" Michael whined, pulling against your hand, which was latched tightly with his.

"Come on, Mikey! You never go to the shops with me! I only have to get a couple things, so we won't be there longer than a half hour. Please, baby?" you pouted, giving him your best puppy eyes.

"Damnit, fine. But you promise we won't be gone for very long?" he sighed, laying his head on your shoulder.

"Yes, I promise. And we'll even go get ice cream, fast food, whatever you want afterwards. That sound good?" you cooed, rubbing your thumb across his stubbled cheek while pressing a short kiss to his cute little nose.

"You're the best, babe." he grinned, pulling you into him for a hug.

"I try. Now come on!" you commanded, pulling him out the door and to the car. You made the quick 10 minute drive to the supermarket, then made Michael go find a cart while you headed inside the shop.

"Marco!" you heard from a couple aisles over, recognizing the voice as Michael's. You yelled back a quick 'Polo!' and not even a minute later Michael flew through the aisle, practically riding on the back of the cart.

He hurriedly jumped off, stopping the cart right before it hit you. "Here ya go, babe." he grinned, breathing heavily from his trip on the cart.

"Thanks, Mikey," you giggled, rolling your eyes as you grabbed the cart from your childish boyfriend. You went along, picking up little things you needed for around the house, including some snack items for Michael.

Not even 10 minutes into the trip, Michael started to whine, complaining about his feet hurting from 'all the walking'.

He currently had his arms around your waist and his head on your shoulder, while walking awkwardly around you, so as not to step on your heels.

"Mikey..." you whined, as he made it difficult, once again, for you to grab what you needed off the shelves.

"What?" he mumbled, pressing light kisses where his lips met your neck.

"Why don't you just sit in the cart? You're making it difficult for me to properly shop." you sighed, pulling him off of you and turning in his arms.

"But I like you better," he whined, his words muffled by the fact that he'd clung to the front of your body and his face was once again pressed to your neck.

"Yeah, well if you wanna hurry and get out of here you'll help me out and sit in the cart. I'll even push you around really, really fast. C'mon, pretty pretty please?" you cooed, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and nuzzling his cheek with your nose.

"You have to kiss me first." he smirked, trying to play a game with you. Luckily you knew his games very well and saw right through this one.

"I'll give you a kiss if you get in the cart. Like, a proper kiss too. Not just a little peck." you offered, raising an eyebrow at the boy.

"Fine. I like those better anyways." he groaned, lifting himself off of you and walking around the cart. He pushed aside the few items you had, then swung one of his long legs over the cart as he attempted to lift himself.

He failed the first couple times, which made you laugh uncontrollably at how uncoordinated your boyfriend was. He finally gave up, pouting and crossing his arms as he decided to just sit down in the middle of the aisle.

You giggled at his behavior, walking over to him before crouching down in front of his still pouting figure.

"Awwh, baby boy," you cooed, grabbing his cheeks and lifting his face towards yours.

"Don't laugh at me." he huffed, glaring at you underneath his thick lashes.

"But you're so cute!" you giggled, kissing his scrunched up nose. "Does someone need a kiss?" you asked in a baby voice, giggling again when he shook his head yes.

You complied, leaning in and pressing a short kiss to his soft lips. You pulled away, giving him another short kiss before standing and offering him your hand.

"C'mon, baby. I'll help you." you said, giving him a soft smile. He hopped up, still pouting a bit, but decided he'd let you help him.

You successfully got Michael into the cart, with no injuries, and continued on with your shopping, trying to be as quick as possible.

"Baby," he yelled at you from across the aisle, waiting on you to grab his favorite fruit snacks.

"Whatie?" you yelled back, heading back towards him and the cart.

"Will you push me really fast?" he grinned, looking at you with wide eyes. Honestly, how could you say no to the boy? You giggled at his excitement, pushing the cart and getting a bit of a running start before hopping up on the small bar at the bottom, and riding along with Michael.

Before you ended up hitting someone, you hopped down, stopping the cart with your foot, almost falling in the process. It was a bit difficult with a 6ft man child in the car. He was heavier than he looked. (in no way calling michael fat, he's fucking perfect, but lets be honest, even if you're like 80 lbs, you still make the cart heavier).

You turned down the next aisle, both you and Michael still giggling from the ride down the previous aisle. It was there you found an older lady, smiling at the two of you. She made her way to you, still smiling.

"Can I just say, I've been hearing you two talk and laugh with each other from the next aisle over, and you two are the cutest couple. I can still remember when my husband and I were that young and in love once. Please, cherish it. Stay young as long as you can, you'll miss it when you're older." and with another smile she was gone, turning the corner and vanishing.

You looked to Michael, a smile on your face, as well as his. You leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his lips, obviously surprising him, but he kissed back nonetheless.

"What was that for?" he giggled, kissing you again. You just giggled at the stupid smile he had on his face and shrugged. "Because I love you."

"And I love you." he smiled, standing up and jumping out of the cart. You didn't really know what he was doing until he wrapped his arms around you, holding you as close to him as possible.

"You think we'll last as long as that woman and her husband?" Michael asked, shocking you. Usually he was never the one asking those types of questions. It was always you.

"I hope so. I don't think I could find anyone better than you." you giggled, looking up at him with all the love you held for him in your eyes.

"Me too. You know, when you first told me you loved me, I got kind of scared. Not because I didn't love you, or because I was rethinking our relationship, but because no one had ever gave me that much responsibility before. No one had ever given me the keys to their heart and told me to protect it. It was a new feeling for me.

"But now I know that I would rather do nothing else. You're my princess and if I have to guard you from dragons for the rest of my life I will." he admitted, kissing you with every ounce of passion he had in him at that particular moment.

"You're a ball of cheese, but I love you Michael Gordon." you sighed, still smiling at his previous words.

"To the moon?"

"And back."