One

After his wife's death, Bjron dedicated himself to his new born baby Erik who's mother died right after give him life. He had his flaws like being with torvi and many others during the first two years of his sons life, his mother Lagertha helped him during his dueling, however, for her it was not easy because of her own lost, she had a still born son, the one she had been waiting for so long, during that time Ragnar left as many others did during the raids seasons, and she was left with her own pain and happiness after understanding that the life she was to give would not go through what she was going, a husband coming back with a mistress and she being pregnant.

Bjron was just arriving at the time his father was leaving his boat with someone else, a woman with long red hair, he saw her earlier, Aslaug was her name and he knew that his mother would be heartbroken when she had to see his fathers new toy.

-where is my mother?- he asked to a slave, she shyly pointed to her house and he left. He wanted to warn her about the situation but it was too late, his father was already there with his new woman and a languid Lagertha inside the furs. -what happened?-

-I lost my baby, he was as beautiful as you when you were born, deep blue eyes and a light fur of hair- she was looking at nothing, she was somewhere else and now his father brings this to her.

-I will speak to you later, we have a guest, she is Aslaug, a princess who came here to see our land- Ragnar wanted to tell her that she was carrying his child but the surprise and pain wouldn't let him.

-I hope we can speak later and get to know each other- the redhead said. Lagertha did not even glance at her once because she already knew who she was.

-I want to speak with my son... alone- as everyone left Bjron sat next to his mother.

-how are you, how is Erik?-

-I'm a live thanks to Freya and my grandson is asleep with one of the slaves, he grew a lot while you were away, he has rosy cheeks and seems happy- she said and she laid her head on his shoulder and he laid his on top of hers.

-thank you and I am really sorry for what happened, now that I'm here I will take care of you and look for a mother for him, he can't grow up without one even if he has you, I want a family of my own-

-I understand, before doing anything go with the seer and ask him what is to come in your future, sooner or later I will go too- she said and closed her eyes to sleep or at least try.

Bjron left and went to look for his son. At his house the memories of his late wife were fresh but the ones with his son too, even if he was laying around with someone he never left his son at night or without protection, after finding him near the animals with a slave, he took him and went to the seer to know what was next on his life.