Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the Author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actually events is purely coincidental.

I prefer light or moderate stories with predictable endings. So if it's not your forte, feel free to remove this from your library. I am lousy when it comes to editing and sometimes airhead when writing so if you happen to see some misspelled words or grammatical errors, please kindly notify me so I can do something about it.

I don't mute readers. You see, I haven't muted one ever since I started. So please be respectful. I also update only whenever I feel like it, so avoid forcing me. Writing...is just my hobby. No to pressure and just enjoy the adventure.

I'll have fun when writing so I hope you'll have fun reading :)

Signing in,
Jane.

----------♧

Warning: I started writing this story way back in 2017 so expect cliché scenes (I was young and just starting). You may find this one dull but the plot was well-known before and that's when I decided to make mine.

And again, these are only sample chapters. You may read the full version on Dreame.

Dreame username: @rainestels (if you can't find it, you can just search the title of the story)

ig: imbxxyz