Chapter 14-What are you going to do to me!?

Start from the beginning

What ?

What ?

How is that possible?

What does this mean..?

What if it loses control!?

oh my...

Still so shocking really.

What does this mean?

Are we in danger?

What if we..DIE

Mr.*******-SETTLE DOWN SETTLE DOWN!

+Everyone gets quiet+

Thank you...!

Now there is NO need to worry this just means we can advance our Night Howler.

Um we can.......Use the Night Howler to...Make the predators suffer or...Make them.............................. OR we could find a way to program their minds so this won't be a problem.

Which of the two ladies and gentlemen ?

>Everyone<

.....................................

Program their minds (They all say in union)

Mr.*******- Program their minds it shall be.

>After the meeting<

Mr.*******-Mrs.Armillo if anyone needs me please tell them I will be with the fox.

Mrs.Armillo- Yes sir.

<----Mr.******* POV---->

Well I will have to find a way to program this foxes mind so that we can make him the ultimate weapon. Heck, we could find a way to do this to all the predators.

As I walk down the the passageway I begin to think maybe there is a way that we could communicate with the fox. That would be interesting, very interesting actually.

I will have to inform Mrs.Armillo on that. As I walk in the room I see the fox freeze and give me a face of recognition.

"Heh, how's my beast?" I ask him with a smirk.

<----Nick's POV---->

HOW'S MY BEAST? HOW'S MY BEAST!? That is the worst thing I have been called in ALL of my life. (I have been called pretty bad things, so for me to say that is surprising.) Anyway as that creep comes in the room I freeze. Somehow he was pleased with that. Obviously he couldn't hear me, but I (obviously) heard him.

"I have some pretty exciting news!" He says with a smile that is way to nice for him.

"We will finally learn what you are saying inside that tiny little brain of yours.." He says with a smirk that send chills down my spine.

Well honestly that is fine by me because I can't wait to let out my hatred on him.

My body then starts going crazy in the cage.

An attempt to attack him? HA I hope.

*Lightbulb*

WAIT NO IT CAN'T BE MANC-

<----Judy's POV---->

I wake up dazed, but with the feeling that my head got hit by a hammer. As I wake up memories come flooding in like a hurricane.

Nick..

As I look around I see Jack and Scarlet very alert.

Jack seems to have noticed me awake because he came running toward me.

"Good afternoon Judy how you feeling?"

I manage to say " Eh good, but my head is killing me."

"Well we do have some pain killers if you want that." He offers

"Um no thanks." I respond

"Jack you have to tell.. her" Scarlet says before greeting me.

"Oh and good afternoon Judy."

"Um Good afternoon Scarlet, but what are you talking about? What does Jack have to tell me."I say while I notice Jack with a face of regret.

"Judy.. We um we are leaving t-" He doesn't finish because I literally scream and sob.

"W-WHAT P-P-PLEASE JACK NO I C-CAN'T LEAVE NICK. *sobs* HE'S MY PARTNER!!"

"IF YOU TWO WON'T HELP T-THEN I'LL DO IT ON MY OWN!!" I scream as I sob, and sob,and sob..

In a swift moment I'm embraced in strong warm arms and being hugged.

"No,No Judy....we are just going to base to make a new plan to save Nick...and the city." Jack whispers in my ear as I hug him tighter.

"You promise..?" I whisper back in his ear.

"I promise.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey guy long time no see, sorry for not updating since..April 28?

Opps..

I am so sorry, but I had a lot of stuff to get done so I'm sorry.

but right after I post this I am going to have an easy and I mean SUPER easy contest.

(More details on that in the contest post)

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed.

Keep calm and keep being a weirdo

Keep calm and keep being a Fangirl or Boy

Read Vote Comment

:)