Chapter 14-What are you going to do to me!?

<---(Nick's POV)--->

Fear

          Fear

                      Fear

                                  Fear

                                              Fear

                                                           Fear

That was all I thought, but one thing that did cross my mind was......Why did I have control over my thoughts? Shouldn't I oh i don't know be completely savage and not think anything? After thinking I wake up it was like I was trapped inside my own body...because I "saw" myself going savage in a cage. Yet I couldn't do... Anything... I wanted to scream and shout and move yet....there was no reactions to my desires. I say "Oh what the heck there is no point in talking or trying to get a reaction out of me!" I then feel a beep. Who could it be?

A Jaguar?

Wa-wait n-no It CAN'T BE.....

;{A few hours earlier};

<----??? POV---->

I'm surprised..... the first savage predator I have encountered that can control only their thoughts. We ran some tests in the lab and found out that his head was not infected by the night howler so I commanded that we inject his head with a night howler, but it didn't work it is as if the head was...immune to the night howler.

"So Mr.******* what do we do with the fox?"

"Well you have obviously seen Mrs.Armillo That he is immune.."

"Well yes I have sir, but how could this benefit us?"

"Heh I believe he could...be bait.... HA or he could be lead us to a great discovery.....!"

"Mrs.Armillo call the rest of the scientist and we will have to brainstorm what we could do."

"Yes sir."

<----In the speaker room---->

"Attention may I please have your attention we have a mandatory meeting for all the head scientist."

<----In the meeting---->

Mr.*******-Good afternoon scientist

Scientists-Good afternoon

Mr.*******-We have two special announcements and one important decision to make in this meeting.

Mr.*******-We will start off with wonderful news. This is that my Assistant leader has returned! May I present to you the one and only Bellwether!

+Everyone claps+

Bellwether- Oh why thank you thank it's good to be home!

Mr.*******-Good to have you back Bellwether. May you please take a seat?

Bellwether-Why of course, of course..

Mr*******-Ok now the second part of this meeting is that we will have to decide on what to do with this mammal I have turned into a savage. A team of four has come to Savage city to try and stop us. With them they have a powerful weapon and that is a better version of the cure. They split up and one team went north the other went south. The south team consisted of a fox and a bunny. Both did a pretty good job at defending, but at the end we were able to shoot the fox and take him away. That..! is the second reason for our meeting....The fox. When we shocked him he almost immediately got back up...That shock gun has an extremely high level of voltage. Oh, but that's not all. (says with smirk) When we brought the fox into the lab we noticed that his head or "conscious" was not effected by the night howler..