candy bar

This chapter is a flashback to when raven and charles were younger.
Charles-13
Raven-11

Ravens pov

Mom told the nanny Vivian to take to take us to the city to we can explore. Charles and I ran to the car, we were so excited. As we got out of the car and started to walk I saw the candy store and grab Charles arm and ran in it. I caught my eyes on the most fascinating chocolate bar, this chocolate bar cost sixteen pounds because it was supposed be the best one there is. "I want it" I say as I point to the chocolate bar. "I'm sorry raven but we don't have any money on us its at the house" he said. I acedemy like I understood but we he turned aroused I grabbed the chocolate bar and slipped it into his coat pocket because my coat did not have any pockets. When we walked out the chocolate bar slipped out of his pocket on to the ground right in front of our nanny. She grabbed it and began scolding charles thinking he took even though he repeatedly told her he didn't. After she said the most horrifying six words wait till I tell your mother, she stormed in the store to give it back. I saw his confused face and I felt bad knowing that I was the real thief, however, I couldn't muster
up enough courage to say anything.
When we arrived at our house our nanny told us to stay in the car while she talk with our mother. The next thing I knew was I saw out mother's angry face pulling charles into the house and dragging him into the guest bedroom. The bedroom door was shut right in front of my face. I began yelling no at the door after hearing my brother yelp from being spanked. I open the door abruptly not being able to take it and telling her it was my fault. She accused me of lying and then preceding to try to spank me with her hair brush for lying. Charles pushed me out the room and yelled at me to go upstairs because he noticed out of fear my finger tips werd turning blue and he was scared I might exposed myself. I ran up stairs in my bedroom crying knowing it was all my fault, and thinking that he will hate me for all eternity. I heard the door creek open and i saw my brothers face behind it. He slowly walked in the room and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry charles i didn't mean for you to get hurt", i said looking down at the floor. I heard nothing in return it was like I was talking to a brick wall. "You should of let mom spank me that's what I deserve" i said angrily. "We both know why I couldn't, mom would of freaked out if she saw you turn blue", he remarked. "Well maybe you should spank me, since I deserve it and u won't freak out" i said ashamed of what I just said. He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Are you sure" he said looking concerned. "Yes I just feel really bad that you got punished for nothing" i remarked. I felt him bend me over his lap, I was nervous I never been spanked before.
Smack smack smack smack "Ouch" Smack smack smack smack smack smack " Please" Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack "Charles" smack smack smack
Don't ever steel again 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK " PLEASE CHARLES" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OUCHEEE SMACK smack smack smack smack smack "noooo" smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack "I'm sorry" Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack " Please charles I'll be good" smack smack smack smack smack smack "okay your finnish", he said sa he rubbed my hair.