eyes

Sophie left. She walked out but before she did, Ethan gave her antibiotics. They walked out and Ethan noticed Zach acting weird. "Zach,You feeling aright?, you look distracted." Ethan asked in concern. Zach gave an awkward smile. "Y-Yeah, I'm...fine....." Zach sighed. Ethan sighed also. His purple eyes looked at Zach's grey. Ethan walked out back to the staff room with a handful of papers. he huffed slightly as Zach watched him walk. His eyes were fixated on his butt. Ethan sat with papers spread amongst his desk,Zach sighed slightly. knowing that Ethsn had alot of work.. He has a small idea,"what if...." he pondered to himself. Ethan was busy. Zach had many ideas to let his flirting work. He walked over to Ethan who was working and Zach swiftly looked over his shoulder and stupidly asked "What are you doing?" He asked. Ethan turned to him with a glance of shock on his face as if He had been spooked."Sorry." Zach apoligized sympathetically.

He had put his hand on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan sighed and ignored him at the best of his ability. However Zach wanted a reaction. Zach slowly went down to his neck, slowly licking it and Ethan shivered. The saliva dripped down his half scaly neck. Zach smiled and looked at him. Ethan looked at him blankly.