Chapter 9: Forcefully Mated

Start from the beginning

"Run away from what? You. Ha!" I teased angrily. Which usually would make that smirk on his face waver. But not today. Not this time. It stayed there. It didn't waver. Something was wrong. Something was really wrong. Thane had started towards us by now, he didn't even look my way as he passed me and stepped up beside his brother.

"What that omega did tonight, was dangerous and could have gotten my mate and Fearin's soon to be mate killed." I frowned. Didn't he have two mates already?! What would he need with Vance? "Ever since he's come here he's been nothing but trouble! Nothing. But. Trouble." He breathed out as if he was remembering every moment since I arrived here. "If other cave packs find out about this we'd be the most laughed at pack. Letting an omega step all over dominates. You've let this little trouble maker get away with to much, he's stepped all over your kindness long enough Thane! It's time to show him he's not a town wolf anymore!" Conren announced though out the whole room and everyone started cheering. I frowned what the fuck is this Sparta?

"What will you do our Almighty Alpha? Take your respect back?...." Fearin asked as he shoved me in front of Thane. "Or watch your pack crumble because of one Omega that's only been placed here because his own pack didn't even want him." He laughed and the room joined him. I snapped my head towards Fearin and glared daggers at him.

Everyone started to join in on the insults towards me and the Thane, calling me names and telling me I was lower then them. They yelled towards the Thane to stop being a coward and put me in my rightful place. From the time i've been here Thane has never did anything to hurt me himself, only used words. But wolves bigger then him feared him. I never really truly thought about it, but was my mate such an intimidating person. Or does he really live up to his name. I personally think Conren and Fearin were more intimidating then him and they were second lines. But, they were even afraid of him. That was like a bucket of cold water splashed in my face. I turned my attention on Thane who was now slightly red in the face and shaking with anger. I could feel the heat rolling off his body his fist clinched to his sides and veins making themselves visible in his arms. My heart sunk and I gulped. This cave's real monster wasn't these other wolves, it was this man who eyes were now starting to glow in front of me. A loud growl rip through the air and I jumped. The room went silent except for the fearful squeals and the lite whimpering that left the omega's in the stands mouths as they cowerd into their dominates.

Thane's eyes locked with mines and I gulped as I quickly started to back away, but he moved fast as he snatched at my wrist and pulled me up against him. I closed my eyes as I banged up against his chest and he started sniffing me.

My body was shaking violently. What was going on? What was he about to do to me. So many questions ran through my head. The more I thought about it the more I became scared for the actually first time since i've been here. It was to the point where it felt like my legs were going to give out on me.

"Tha... Thane. Plea... Please don't hurt me." I begged softly with a trembling voice and my eyes started to burn. He stopped sniffing and everything went silent. I figure it was safe to open my eyes now. Maybe he wasn't going to do anything since I asked. So I did, slowly. But, when I did they landed on a pair of glowing angry eyes.

"It smells like your ready to be mated Anthony." He breathed out as he took a big whiff of me. "We don't want that to go to waste do we? Waiting another week will only make my wolf more hungry for you, so let's just get this over with now." He whispered hotly against my face and started pulling at the bottom hem of my shirt. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I barked in his face. "Don't put your disgusting hands on me." A hard slap across my face, that had my head snapping to the side painfully and my vision slightly blurring came at me in a flash, then I was quickly forced to the ground. And an unbelievable weight settled on top of me. I felt my clothes being ripped off aggressively, as my vision came back to focus Thane was on top of me. I immediately started to try too wiggle from underneath him but of course I didn't budge. I slapped and punched at his arms, hands, and face as I cried out. Tears steamed down my face was this really happening to me?! Was this really going to happen to me? No... Please someone please save me! PLEASE.