-Round 1-

Name: Turtlejaw.
Gender: CisFemale.
Current age: 53 moons.
Clan: RiverClan.
Appearance:

General personality: Turtlejaw is a self-righteous she-cat for sure

General personality: Turtlejaw is a self-righteous she-cat for sure. Always doing what she believes is best and hardly taking anyone's opinion into account. Stoic, intellgeint and quick-witted she's not a cat you'd want to mess with. Despite her hard exterior she can be loving and gentle, to generally family members only. She knows where to draw the line and has set morals. However she allows her ideals to blind her to reality. Even if she's wrong she'll still fight for whatever she believes in.

Backstory:

Turtlejaw used to be very relaxed, carefree and had no respect for authroity. 

When she was an apprentice her mentor was Ravenwatcher. Ravenwatcher was an elderly, black-furred she-cat with a graying muzzle. Blossomstar assumed the older she-cat would be able to straighten the rambunctious she-cat. 

However, Turtlepaw was outraged about this and took her mentor for granted. No matter what the dark furred mentor tried Turtlepaw still resisted. While she excelled in hunting, as it was a solo sport, she lacked in paw-to-paw combat. Despite Turtlepaws disconnected and crude behavior towards her mentor, Ravenwatcher still treated her with the utmost fairness and kindness a cat could offer.

Moons passed and though her fighting skills weren't as good as most of the RiverClan cats her heightened sense of smell and superb hunting abilities she became a warrior with her fellow peers. When a pestilence swept through the Clan Ravenwatcher simply wasn't strong enough, mentally and physically, to overcome it. On her mentor's deathbed Turtlejaw oddly didn't feel upset nor guilty that she handt been kinder, she was confused, to say the least. She even laughed at Ravenwatchers last words,

"Took you long enough."

She got a few scathing glares, but she didn't mind.

To this day Turtlejaw is still a stoic she-cat, but has more of a regard for life. She does everything a deputy should do, help out around camp, train apprentices, go on patrols, ect.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Name: Scorchedface.
Gender: Agender(Originally she-cat)
Current age: 48 moons.
Clan: RiverClan.
Appearance:

General personality: Scorchedface is driven by two things, spite and determination

General personality: Scorchedface is driven by two things, spite and determination. This cat will not hesitate to take charge and complete any StarClan forsaken task. They're not the most emphatic cat around but can be kind towards loved ones. Smart and quick on their paws they are a charming cat who can solve problems in a blink of an eye with their persuasive tongue. They are incredibly open minded and have excellent intuition. While their determination is what they're loved for it's not always fun to deal with their thoughtless behavior and predatory nature. They also dawdle on decisions and will lash out in anger quickly. All and all they want what's best for their Clan.

Backstory:
 Back then Scorchedface was known as Owlthorn. Owlthorn was a reckless cat with no regards for anyone, not ever her own, lives. The RiverClan warrior took bets and fulfilled them in exchange for prey and other goods. To them this was a fantastic idea, they saw nothing particularly wrong with crossing boundaries or stealing from kittypets even. Of course that all changed the day they lost the one thing they could never get back, their pride.

 Paleberry had loathed Owlthorn for moons. The medicine cat blamed them for the death of their father, Burrtail. The grey-furred tom was a clever cat and knew if he made a bet with Owlthorn they'd accept, no matter how dangerous it was.

Catching them on a cloudy day he made a bet saying that if she could climb the largest oak tree in RiverClan territory in exchange for extra prey. While Owlthorn was fully aware of Paleberrys burning hatred for them, they simply couldn't say no to a bet.

When they arrived at the oak tree thunder rumbled in the sky. Moments later lightning streaked the sky and the oak tree was set ablaze. It wasn't long before flaming branches came crashing down, Owlthorn was not a quick nor nimble cat and was unable to avoid the branches.

They didn't remember the rest of what happened, only that apparently Swampstrike, Dapplethroat and Lilyleap had rescued them. Their survival cost them a price, their face. Moons later they were fully healed yet fur refused to grow om her face and smaller sections of their body. Blossomstar, the elderly RiverClan leader renamed them Scorchedface. 

After everything that happened realization hit them hard. They were determined to prove that they are not a reckless endangerment, they were going to make their mark. Scorchedface became one of the most respected cats in the Clan and still is. They trained their apprentice, Kestrelpaw now Kestrelcatcher to be one of the best hunters in the Clan. They go on dawn and dusk patrols, sometimes overworking themselves and are forced to take breaks by Dapplethroat. Though their past was a bit rocky their future seems bright due to their positive actions.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Blossomstar has died, the frail tortoishell did not name a new deputy after the death of Softfern. As a member of RiverClan you must help decide who should lead the Clan in this time of need? Each cat has had an apprentice, the fate of RiverClan lies in your paws.

(Terribly sorry for any grammar mistakes. This was written nearly a month ago.)