ON HOLD + SHOUT OUTS + RECOMMENDATIONS + Q&A

Hey! Smileypanda here!

People..... Good news.....

I am working on OH's second book .... (On Hold's abbreviation)

*I'll tell you when I post it...*

And another thing....

THANKS TO ALL YOU READERS, FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS WHO HAVE READ THIS BOOK IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!

Specially thanks to:

-Gabynic who is an awesome friend of mine on both wattpad and school... And also she has books that will appear in the recommendations down below (right after my shout outs)....

-dreamoutloudcaro who is my best friend on school, since childhood, and in wattpad! I luv you gurl~!

Now, for the RECOMMENDATIONS:

BOOKS FOR YOU TO READ:

-My Secret by:dreamoutloudcaro

-Hide and Seek by:dreamoutloudcaro

-Microstories by:gabynic

-My Dad, Slender Man by:gabynic

(PS. WARNING: THESE STORIES ARE AWESOME, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE AWESOMENESS...... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.... *^*)

Anyways, that's all for now guys so-

Amelia: Wait! Smileypanda! You forgot the Q&A!!!

Peterson: Yeah, you forgot that.... If you want, you can go write more chapters of your second book... We'll handle this....

(Smileypanda glares at Peterson...)

Smileypanda: If you try ANYTHING. ON AMELIA. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Peterson: Okay fine, don't worry, I won't hurt her, you know that only happens in the script... I would never harm her in real life...

(Smileypanda leaves)

Amelia: Sorry, for that little scene, but..... Smileypanda is being cautious.... Just how she is with us.... Like usual.... Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this book just as much as I did.... It was a pleasure for smileypanda to write it.... But.... what if You have questions or doubts???

Peterson: Easy, comment on this "chapter" ALL of your questions in one comment, obviously related to the book, it could be information about the characters, a scene in the book you didn't quite understand or something like that...

Amelia: Smileypanda will be selecting at least twenty comments for her to answer or us (the characters) will answer it for you... Each character will have a "chapter" of its own to answer all of his/her questions....

Peterson: So.... It's over for now.... Now, get to commenting your questions in....

3,

2,

1!!!!!