"Ah, nothing!" Jeon answers immediately, almost sounding defensive. Jimin catch himself on time to avoid snorting. "Of course, nothing's wrong. It's just... it smells familiar?"

Yoongi snorts at that, bracing his arms on the edge of the counter and hunching as he laughs to mask his real intention of smirking at Jimin teasingly under the counter table and earning a glare from the boy. "Of course it'll smell familiar, Jungkook. You used to spend your whole day here whenever you want to skip classes."

There's a chuckle albeit a little awkward. "That's right."

"Anyway, cold Americano? Namjoon ordered it for you in advance."

"Oh, I'm finally included in this conversation?"

"Don't be petty," Yoongi deadpans before turning to the coffee machine and preparing the said drink.

"Yeah, I asked Namjoon to get me since I can't really stay."

Thank goodness,Jimin thinks, he can already feel the telltale sign of his legs falling asleep.

"Why is that?" Yoongi asks, shoveling some ice, back still turned to the alphas. "Assignments due?"

"No. But I haven't finished filling up my transfer papers and the secretary's had been on my back for days. It's annoying."

"You're the one actually annoying," Namjoon hisses, piquing Jimin's attention at the sudden change of tone. "You've been here for a week and yet you haven't completed your requirements? How statuses could be this unfair?" A forced chuckle, "Not because you're the son of the school's owner doesn't mean you have special privilege."

"You still bitter because of that?" Jeon's voice, amused. "It's not like I'm the one that gave Hoseok all the hassle."

"My mate struggled to transfer here just because one of his requirements were sent a little late by his previews school," Namjoon almost growls, making Jimin takes an involuntary gasp. One of his hands automatically clamps over his mouth, eyes wide as he meets Yoongi's warning look. "And it's not fair."

"Hey, no claws and fangs in my café," Yoongi interrupts, bringing a large cup of ice cold Americano and placing it on the counter. "Get your ass out of here and finish that paperwork, Jungkook. And you," Jimin's guessing he's pertaining to Namjoon this time, "Get your petty ass over the damn issue because it's been years, goddamn."

"Did you just-"

"Yes, I did. Now get these huge strawberry and banana parfaits to your table and I'll prepare some muffins for you and your mate. Stop fighting Jungkook, he's not at fault; it's the school's system, okay."

There's a few beats of silence before a deep sigh was heard, "Okay. I didn't mean to lose my cool there. I'm sorry."

There are some muffled voices Jimin suspects were from Jeon and Hoseok greeting each other and Namjoon placing his orders in a tray; a metal leg of a chair screeching against the floor again followed by a loud curse from Namjoon with Hoseok yelping incredibly high pitch; before the chime above the glass door was once again heard ringing, the smell of strong black coffee and raindrops weren't too strong anymore.

Jimin finally deemed it safe, letting out a sigh of relief as he let his feet slide against the floor to straighten his dead legs and wincing at the needle-like prickle sensation underneath his skin.