Stowaway Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

"What did you say you wanted?" he asked with a teasing smile and wink.

"You," I said.

He kissed one of my feet, licking the instep and making me wriggle with the pleasure this gave me as the tingling went right to my loins.

"What was that again I didn't quite hear you?" he said.

"YOU! I want you," I said louder.

He turned his attention to my other foot and this time trailed his tongue down the back of the calf and blew over the wetness to send shivers down my spine. My breasts tightening as the nipples turned to rose buds.

"What was that sorry I missed it? I got distracted," he teased.

"Tom, please I need you, I want you."

He moved himself forward and raised my leg more kissing the back of my knee and inside of my thigh as a jolt of electricity ran though my body making me jump.

"Please I can't wait any longer," I said.

"Say my name," he said and giggled.

"You swine, I'm dying here and you want to play games," I whined half heartedly.

"Mmm hmm," he mumbled against my inner thigh.

"Captain Tom, My Pirate Captain, My Husband, make love to me please?" I begged.

With that he looked at me and returned to kiss me "Do you really want me?" he asked his lips against my ear as he started to kiss my neck.

"Yes," I whispered breathlessly.

"I can't hear you?" he whispered.

"Yes!" I repeated louder.

"Are you demanding carnal pleasures from your husband?" he whispered against my collar bone. As he returned to my breasts.

"Yes, yes I am and if I don't get it soon I may surely die and leave you a widow or kill you for teasing me," I said.

He laughed and I joined him.

"You pirate," he laughed.

"Its runs in the family," I said.

"That is does and you are the sexiest pirate I have ever seen," he said as he moved my legs back up onto his shoulders and I felt him enter me.

I pushed forward over him and nearly had an orgasm immediately. I was moaning and wiggling as he watched me, perfectly still. He smiled at the affects his teasing had on my body. "You dare stop," I told him.

He slide out and pushed himself back in full length as I bucked around and he held my legs firmly against his chest my feet over his shoulders. He stopped and smiled at me.

"Oh you're good," I said to him as he smiled and withdrew, pushing himself back in again full length whilst I watched him and he watched my reaction to taking him inside me.

My legs began to shake they couldn't take it. He laughed and grinned at me. "You bloody tease," I glared at him.

"Oh baby don't be angry with me," he said as he withdrew again and I waited for him to push back inside me but he didn't he just stared at me smiling.

"RIGHT THAT IS IT!" I said and launched myself up baby bump and all as I pushed him. He fell backwards onto the floor with a loud thud.

I burst into fits of laughter. I knelt over the edge of the bed to look at him but he was gone. Where was he? I turned around and jumped with fright as his lips claimed mine. I put my hand down as we knelt on the bed kissing and held his erect penis moving my hand up and down it as it grew bigger and bigger, harder and harder and I felt it throbbing in my hand.

I stopped kissing him and hopped off the bed. "Right I have to get dressed now," I went to the bathroom and shut the door.

"Are you kidding me?" he yelled.

"You started it! You have hands finish it off yourself! You'll know better than to tease your wife next time, won't you?" I yelled back through the door as I started to get washed.

"Oh baby come on, come out," he pleaded.

"No."

I heard him groan. "I'm going to get you back for this later, just you wait!"

"Promises, promises," I teased back and then walked out of the bathroom dressed.

"Ella are you seriously leaving me like this," he asked astonished.

"Yes. Me and the baby are going for a walk on the beach. See you later," I said and walked out down the back stairs as I heard him curse at himself.

That'll teach him. I was loving this new power I had. Serves him right.