Chapter one~Exploring

My P.o.V.

    We woke up the next day to take a look around. TC, Cassie, and I decided to go together as a group and check out the hallway where our rooms are.

 TC, Cassie, and I decided to go together as a group and check out the hallway where our rooms are

I walk over to my room and notice that Cassie's is to the left of mine and TC's the right. I walk around the other rooms, also looking through my digital handbook. I'm never going to remember all these names! I look over at Digi and I just see her walking around like an idiot... god. I look at TC and I see her look at me worryingly. I wonder whats wrong. I see that the rooms are in line with the list on my handbook. I couldn't but go in each room to have a little peak.

    "Guys lets go back and see if anyone found any way out!" Digi says excitedly. What's her deal? Way is she so damn happy? I was planning on killing myself if someone actually killed someone, I was depressed anyway so I didn't see the point in letting anyone waste they're time on me. Especially Digi and TC.

    Ticket Collector P.o.V.

    It wasn't long until we started heading back to the main area. I was scared about Chaidens life, knowing shes been really depressed lately. I only really care about my friends life, I would die for them. I can only trust them... I should stay by Chaiden mostly.. shes more cautious than Digi. To be honest out of the three of us Digi would probably die first, knowing that Chaiden and I would get quite annoy pretty quickly. She would never shut up about creepypasta or bendy or anything really. Chaiden was a girl who was serious and kinda funny. Shes really nice and loves to roast people. She always wears a black dress if not; a black tank top with black shorts. Digi would wear shirts with memes on them and shorts as well. I just wore a navy blue jacket with pants. Digi was also nice but she always had a topic to talk about. I wonder what Chaiden feels about her.

    Digi-Arts P.o.V.

    My friends seem scared, it makes sense. Chaidens depressed, I bet TC didn't know how to feel, so I just I have to be optimistic. TC was always the shy type around new people, but around us she would mostly talk to me while Chaiden listens. Chaiden would always looked lonely but it never really bothered me. This time I had a feeling that TC and Chaiden are actually going to stay together more. I sigh out loud as we try to find our way back.

(Warning: Some kinky stuff ahead, its just a make out session nothing TOO kinky.)

    Kaiden's P.o.V.

    I was with Chan and we were at this vault looking thing. It was closed shut, and was made from iron. It seemed our powers weren't working either.. I glance at Chan seeing her gaze at me and then pops back into reality and her face turns red. How cute. I grin a little and let out a chuckle as she gets slightly mad. She glares at me with her black irises. "What's so funny, pervert?" She asks folding her arms and added a little sass. I remember now, shes one of the most wanted criminals, and she was a model and really famous on YouTube. We were dating for at least a year, I think. She had really big boobs, and she had somewhat of a butt, her waist wasn't thin, but it was somewhat of a hourglass shape.