Stepbrother pt.4

Começar do início

Then he stopped his 5th sip after realization dawned on him.

His father is getting married to (Y/N)'s mom.

"Son, are you alright?" He looked concern at his suddenly moody son.

"Y-Yes. Sorry dad but I have an assignment that needs to be hand in tonight. Talk to you tomorrow!" Without giving a chance for any more conversation, Tadashi dashed upstairs. (A/N: PUN PUN PUN)

That night he called (Y/N) with intentions of breaking things off with him. But he couldn't do it. He had fallen too deep for her.

"(Y/N), we will still be together but quietly."

They made their plans that night which was exactly 16 days ago. What they didn't know was that their plan will backfire.

~*end of flashback*~

Tadashi begun to pull away but a small pair of cold hands came in contact with the briad expanse of his shoulder. "(Y/N)--"

Before he could even think twice, you pushed him down and your lips came crashing on each other.

Temptation is pleasurable but it is also scary.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)! TADASHI! WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING??"

You were being shaken up from the warm embrace of Tadashi's comfort, to be replaced with nothing but an empty, cold space.

You rubbed your eyes, still dazed. But once your sight settles in front of you, you screamed. Not because of fear for yourself. Not because of fear for your parents anymorw. But because of the fear for Tadashi.

"T-Tadash-hi," you flinched in surprise when you hear muscle coming in contact with muscle. You looked behind in shock to see your stepfather, punching Tadashi who had his face planted flat on the mattress.

"Tadash--"

Pak. Came in a sharp, tingling sound.

You feel your left cheek stinging in pain, bruising angrily with a purple mark.

You hold your hand to your cheek as if to heal the pain. But the damage was done and there's no turning back. Just like what you did to your mother.

"H-How could y-you do t-t-this to m-me?" Your mom clenched her heart in disappointment of her bright child, tears beginning to run down the edge of her cheek, dripping once it reached the jaw.

Like the tears, you felt your soul dripping and dripping away.

"(Y/N), answer me. How could you?!" Your mom shout in agony.

"M-Mom--"

"Get out of the house."

"What?"

"Pack your things and GET OUT!" Your mom screamed with such pain you've never witnessed before, clearly evident in her strained voice.

Your stepdad held her arms behind her. "Kids, I think it's best you leave for now." He looked at the two of us with sad, disappointed yet understanding eyes. "Go on. Go."

Tadashi scampered for his and your clothes, quickly dressing you up before taking your hand and his wallet, running out of the house.

You both have no idea where you're going. But you know you'll never turn back.

Despite the burning hole aching in your heart......

You look at Tadashi to find him staring at you. You both slowed down and stood front of each other, slowly leaning in for a kiss of understanding. He smiled against your lips and you couldn't helo but smile back.

.....your heart also screamed freedom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Ah yas! Finally its completed. Sorry guys for putting this on hold for so long. I just haven't been feeling it lately. I felt like I've always been leading you on and I don't think that's fair for both me and you. Me being pressured under the workload of high school and I haven't been on wattpad for like....what, 6 months which is insane. I'm sorry I didn't do so much contribution for wattpad but I couldn't help it as well.

Which is why...

I'LL BE ON HIATUS.

and I'm not sure when I'll be back. But thank you for your continuous support even though I've been such a bish to all of you....always be reminded that I'll always be thankful for your encouragement--even some of you pm-ed me words of encouragement to continue wattpad. I love you all!! *throws tons of hugs* be glad I even hug you guys usually I'm not a hugger or even dare to say the 3 words but really, thanks guys.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°