Love at first sight pt.1 (Tadashi)

.............
A/N: I made this decision myself because I can't wait to update another chapter! So this is a Tadashi x Reader chappie:)
Enjoy~
.............
You are at your new high school. You just moved here last week because of some family business. You wore your (fav color) loose shirt tucked in a pair of white jeans. Your (hair color) hair is up in a messy ponytail and you're wearing a pair of black converse sneakers. You are a shy person yet cheerful young kid at heart. With books in your hand, you made your way to your class. But since you're new, you don't know where to go. Just then, you bumped into a guy who has black hair and quite good-looking. "Hey, are you new? You seem lost" he asked. "Yes. I'm new and I need to get to class A" you replied with a soft smile. "Oh, I'm in the same class as you! Now, c'mon" he replied while he grab your soft hand and drag you to class. On the way to the class, he asked, "Hey, what's your name? I'm Tadashi Hamada by the way" "I'm _____" you replied and then you thanked him for helping you out. "No prob. You're so beautiful" he murmured the last part but you heard it and you said thanks. He blushed deep red as you giggled and walked into class. You sit at the seat beside the window which has a view of the school's beautiful garden. You heard someone sitting beside you and turn to see Tadashi. "Hello...again" he said with a grin. "Hi" you greeted back. As he was about to speak, the teacher came in and asked for silence. Throughout the whole time, you caught Tadashi staring at you but looked away when you saw him. But after that, he looks at you again. 'She's so beautiful. No! I can't be in love already! I jut met her today! But....why does she have to be so beautiful?' Tadashi thought while you were concentrating in class but you just can't concentrate when someone beside you keep staring at you! It turns out, Tadashi has the same class as you the whole day! You sighed but you thought, 'He's kinda handsome....he's so perfect in everything! How can a human do that?' You thought. ' No, no, I CAN'T be in love.....or am I?' you asked yourself. During lunch, Tadashi kept you accompany and makes jokes just to hear you laugh but you didn't know that. 'Her laughs are beautiful...She's got everything that a guy will ever dream of. She's honestly a child at heart but on the outside, she's a smart, pretty young lady but I can't be loving a person I just met' Tadashi thought. When it's time to go home, you found out that your house is next to Tadashi's! He mouthed 'see you at the park' and you replied with a 'okay'. After both of you had changed, you two race to the park and hang out there. You laughed, talked and watched the stars shining in the night sky with Tadashi. Your head leans on Tadashi's shoulder and Tadashi just blushed deep tomato red without you knowing it. You end up falling asleep with Tadashi's head on yours.

.............
A/N:
Pretty cliché huh? Haha XD anyway, this chappie's part 2 is coming your way soon! Maybe I'll try to update tomorrow so...Bye!
.............