Stowaway Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

I tried to say 'No' but couldn't speak. What had he given me?

I felt him lifting my bottom up towards his mouth. Using one of his knees to support my back. His mouth again claimed my innocence. Tears fell. "Oh don't cry Ella, you will enjoy this I promise you. I will not stop until you cum."

I had no idea what he was referring too. Sex talk was not permitted in our household and I was sure whatever he was doing to me now was forbidden as surely the devil told you to do such things.

I felt his tongue making circular movements around the button he had licked before as he slid a finger inside me again. "Still so dry, come on Ella give in and live a little before your life is over. I know what lets try this," he moved his hand to the table and retrieved something. I heard his fingers rubbing together sounding wet. He started to smoother my womanly areas in something. "There that is better. Buttered you up a little. I mean I didn't get to eat the fine dinner I had prepared for us but I am enjoying eating you." His mouth returned to punish me as my head tried to work out why he had put butter on me.

His hand pulled me forward tighter onto his mouth and his tongue pushed inside me as I silently tried to scream. His tongue hard as a bullet, shooting it in and out of me. "Mmmm" he moaned. "God you are so fucking sweet, that butter just adds to the flavour. Lets add some more." His finger returned to smoother me again in butter and to my extreme embarrassment he rubbed it on my backside too.

He put both hands under my bottom and lifted me higher and I felt his hot mouth on my back passage. Flicking and sucking as his nose pushed into my vagina and he moved his head side to side nuzzling deeper into me. His tongue pushed against my bottom as it protested against its intruder. He tried using a finger, his short nails tearing as they tried to gain entry into my posterior.

"My you are tighter than tight here. Let me try to loosen up your other areas first." He slid his finger back into my vagina and pushed it in as far as he could go, turning it into a hook and rubbing around in there. He held my face and kissed me. His mouth moving as he sunk his teeth into my neck dragging the skin between his teeth as he rammed his finger in and out with all his strength. I knew that I would be unable to walk after this as the bruising would be severe.

He began to calm down and stared at me as he moved his finger around and around. I found myself starting to feel funny again the pulse returning down there. He smiled as though he could tell and returned his mouth between my legs sucking and licking as he pushed another finger inside me. I may not have been able to move but I could feel everything. His hand pushed it fingers into me furiously, back and forth, wiggling about. I could here squelching noises as they moved. I felt his thumb stop to press the button he found earlier, it wiggled over it pressing and rotating it. I felt myself get dizzier.

"That's right Ella, cum, cum. Cum in my mouth! Spill your virgin juices down my throat." He flipped me over. I was mortified. My whole downstairs was straddling him, pressed against his face as he held me there, the drugs assisted him as I could not move. His face shaking from side to side in between my legs as his hand reached up to grab my breast and other hand began wiping the wet from my middle to my backside as his finger slid into my bottom. I screamed in pain but no sound escaped. I wanted it out but he used it to hold me against his face. His tongue pushing into my vagina as his nose rubbed against the button. I felt a surge coming over me as his tongue thrust in and out of me. I felt maybe this was death come to take me. My whole body shuddered and water fell from between my legs. "Oh that's right Ella, Cum!" More water fell as my body shook. "Oh you taste magnificent. Pure, virginal essence. I will drink every drop. It's like Ambrosia." I didn't understand what he was saying or why he was doing this to me as his greedily slurped away and I felt the wet being rubbed all over my backside. What was happening?