Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

SKY:

The Bracelet.

She left her bracelet. The very same one that Princess Daphne has as well. The Royal Bracelet. How did she have it? From what I know, she ain't that kind of girl who would steal it. I know for a fact that it's hers. Her hair are red. She's not from here. She was adopted? What does that mean? What is really the matter?

"Prince Sky, your mother is here." The servent informed me.

I nodded and he let her in.

"Good morning, mother." I smiled, tiredly.

"I can see you've not been sleeping, son. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, mother, everything's fine." I assured her.

"I don't think so. What's the matter, really?" She sat next to me on the bed.

Dam*. Mama knows me well.

"Mother, I need to talk to you and father about something." I looked at her. I need to tell them about this. About her. I must say, when she walked in, she took my breath away. I couldn't keep my eyes away from her. When she went to the garden, I couldn't help but follow. At that time I was dancing with Princess Carmine. She is the princess of Dreliron. Next in line to rule.

So, I followed her after I excused myself. She looked so cute sniffing the flowers. I felt a smile form on my face and when I told her that I was the prince, she looked shocked but still beautiful. I noticed then that she was not from here after seeing her red hair. Her striking blue eyes that stated at me and her her innocent face. I liked everything about her.

"Who is she?" My mother nudged me and I snapped out of my daze.

"What?"

She laughed and replied, "Who is that girl, you're thinking about?

I was surprised, "How do you know I was thinking about a girl?"

She send me the look, "I am your mother, Prince Sky Andrew Harverd."

I smiled sheepishly, "I know mom, I know."

She smiled as well, "So...?"

"Actually, I don't know her name mom....but I'll tell you both, dad and you, on tea, today."

"Alright, son. Meet us at 4."

"Sure, mom."

***

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to us about?" My father asked.

We were having tea. I didn't answer my father, I just pulled out the bracelet and showed him.

"What is th--?" My mother started but she cut off herself and gasped when she realized what it was.

"Oh my, son, where did you get it?" Father asked, surprised.

"Last night, at the ball," My parents were both looking at me with surprised faces, "A girl came to the garden, I followed her. She was really beautiful from as much as I could see from the mask. She had red hair--which is very rare in our country--and blue eyes. When she saw me in the garden she was surprised as well, but then I asked her where she belongs? She told me that when she was young she was adopted. Then she showed me this bracelet. I instantly recognised that this was the royal bracelet. I was about to ask her from from where did she get it but before that another girl came to get and dragged her away. And so. . .she left it with me." I finished and saw that both of them were still in surprise.

"Hm...who could this girl be? She was adopted? But wait...why would you follow her?" My mom asked with a confused face but then a mysterious smile came to her face when asking the last question.

I'm sure my face was red and I stuttered, "Uh...you see...mother, I-uh,--"

"Oh my God! You like her!" My mom suddenly shrieked. I'm sure sometimes she acts like a little girl and not the queen and that is what my father likes about her.

"N-no, mom, I mean, how could I like her, I just met her. I don't even know her name and I haven't even seen her, except with a mask!"

"You are right, son, but you know that is how your mother and I met and we instantly clicked. She was there at the ball, when it was my 22nd birthday and we bumped into each other. That night I learned how much she hated me. You know we had our masks in and she couldn't recognize me and went on and I'm about how she hated the arrogant Prince of Siria and when at midnight we kissed and pushed out masks off, she recognized me and ran away, afraid--"

"--I wasn't afraid.--" Mother tried to reason but was cut off by my father.

"--So as I was saying before I was cut off rudely by your dearest mother that she ran away afraid." I saw a scowl set on my mother's face and snickered. "Then I went in a search for her. And when I found her, I never let her go again. And here we are now."

I was speechless by the time my father finished his and mother's love story, "Wow."

"Yeah, wow, so you need to find this girl of your dreams and we will ask her about this bracelet when she is comfortable." He said. I felt happy. Talking and discussing and spending time with my parents is one of my favourite times. They're honestly the best parents. Even though they have many duties, they still take out some time for me. I love them to death. And just like that they gave me the best solution to my problem.

_________________________

Vote & Comment!

WinxClubBloom93