"I...I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." he takes a step closer to her, "stay back! Or I'll..."

"You will what? Hit me with that thing? Or punch me in the face again?" He takes another step towards her and she one back.

"Nate look - "

"I'm going to have so much fun making you regret it." His taunting voice ignited goosebumps all over her skin, her sweaty palms grips the hanger even tighter.

She was backed up against the wall, and he continues forward intimidating her with every stride.

"Nate I'm serious!"

When he was close enough her arms automatically swing the hanger at him. He easily caught it and yanked it out of her hand swinging it right back at her. She turns her head away closing her eyes and shriek in fear at the sound of the hanger hitting the wall right next to her head. Her chest heaved up and down like she had just run a marathon. She swallow to try and control her breathing.

Nate stared at her horny as ever. The moving of her chest from the labored breathing coming from her slightly open mouth, her long neck with the hickey he gave her exposed to him, the light sheen of sweat on her forehead, all of it, was turning him on.

Lillie didn't open her eyes until she heard the hanger fall to the floor. She slowly turns to face him, his expression even darker now. He's going to kill me.

She tries to dart past him but he quickly seize her and toss her over his shoulder.

"Nate no! I said I'm sorry." She cried.

He tosses her on the bed and when she tries to get up he pushed her back down. He leaves her and went to the drawer and took out a leather belt. Turning around he sees her at the door. Quickly getting her, he throws her on the bed again.

"I told you to open the door earlier, but you refused. Now I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He snaps the belt and Lillie shivers in fear, her gaze focus on the belt.

"What... what are you going to do?"

"Take off your shorts."

"What?" she looks at him in disbelief.

"Do it now!" he was getting impatient with her. She shakes her head scooting back on the bed.

"Either you do it, or I will rip it off of you. And when I do, that silk underwear of yours might come off too."

"Please just punch me back in the face and get it over with." She rather he just hit her than humiliate her.

He grabs her leg and pulls her closer to him.

"I'll do it! I'll do it!" she screams.

Having no choice she shakes away from him and pulls off her short slowly. Nate inhales a breath, the woman was killing him, was she taking it off slowly to deliberately torture him or did she really not know that her slow action makes the simple task of taking off a pair of shorts so much more appetizing.

"Turn around," he orders when she was done now left with only her black panty and blouse on. She did as she was told, too afraid to defy him anymore and make him angrier. He was going to whip her and she didn't want him to have a reason to make it anymore painful than it has to be.

Lillie slowly turns around her back now facing him and Nate groan internally gripping the belt tighter. Her panty was silk in the front and lace in the back perfectly exposing her bum to him. The bulge in his pants strain against the fabric begging to be release. And God help him, he wanted to so badly.