jealous

{You and [y/btsbf] goes to cafe where his ex is working and was serving your table. as time pass the girl flirt with him infront of him}

The scene - the girl comes near your table

the girl-"(y/btsbf) is it you?"

(y/btsbf)- "(gn) oh long time no see..."

the girl-"yeaa i do missed u " she said while hugging him

he looks at you .(y/btsbf)- "welll (gn)she is (y/n) my gf"

she looks at you "nice to meet you "

(y/n)-"yea"

and she turns around and start talking to him more like flirting with him ...

(y/n)- "don't you think you should take our order and go?"

both of them look at you and finally she smiles at you and

(gn)-" i really missed our camp .. we both enjoyed the cuddling and sweet talk all night...i had fun.. "

kimseokjin - he would look at you and "well yea the night and everything was perfect but the person was wrong. but now i hv corrected my mistake .. n here i am with a right person and a perfect partner."

namjoon- "correction not 'we' it was only you who enjoyed it ... and how about you take order from us.. what do you want jagiya"

suga- "oh no i was borred with you .. and sleepy as fuck.. i was awake because you weren't letting me sleep and please leave us alone bitch."

hosoek- he would stare at you "amen"......" i am hungry can i get some food?"

*he was sweating ......... knowing what was gonna happpen to him once you reach home*

jimin- {A/N:- i m blank with jimiin he is such a mochi i can onlly imagine him getting all red face ...XD}

"uhmm hmmmm...lets eat..please get just food .. "

and looks at your angry face *start singing save me song unerneath his breath *

난 숨쉬고 싶어 이 밤이 싫어                         I want to breathe, I hate this night

이젠 깨고 싶어 꿈속이 싫어                          I want to wake up, I hate this dream

내 안에 갇혀서 난 죽어있어                          I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

Tae - *1min silence* " wait .. what are you saying .. i don't remember it.. what are you talking about..oh wait who are you.. i don't remember you .. jagiya do you know who is she.. nevermind.. we are here to eat can you bring us food....."

*you both staring at him blankly.....*

jungkook-*shift his chair near you and put his hand over your waist and gives you cheek kiss.. and looks at that girl*

"hmm sorry what were you saying"

[A/N-after a llloooonnnggg time i hv updated this story hope you all like it.....any request pleaase text]