special first time..

A/N: bts having sex for first time.!!!.
REQUESTED..!!

Jin- he would be very gentle and would admire your body each an ever curves...
He would ask permission for touching you...his touches will only set you on fire

Rapmonster- he would be all turned on..and would be prepared himself fully . he will make you call him daddy etc....

Suga- he would fulfill you. And if you would be shy to show your body to him .. He would admire your body and would let you how much beautiful you are ..

Hopie- he would be all shyyyy while thinking about you and him having sex. But when you both will be on bed he will go all crazy daddy for you

Jimin- he would be alll excited and horny..he would kiss each and ever part of your body.. N would live Hickey everywhere...

Tae- he would call u babe with his husky voice with his finger tip inside his mouth and lying on bed...his action and voice only can make you go crazy...

Junkook- (A/N- he is a kid how am i supposed to write it... But for my readers sake i will..!!!)
He would be shy at first .. But after seeing you .. And ur beautiful curves... He can't control his emotions anymore and would give you the heaven pleasure..

(A/N- its my first request... I dont know how is it... I hope u all like it.. If anyone else wanna request plz text me..!!)